Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
s choice. "Dustin has been great for us

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> ЯПОНСКИЕ И КОРЕЙСКИЕ АВТО
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 11, 2018 10:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: s choice. "Dustin has been great for us Ответить с цитатой

VANCOUVER -- The Vancouver Canucks arent used to this feeling. After five straight playoff appearances -- including a Stanley Cup final Game 7 on home ice just three seasons ago -- the clubs miserable 2013-14 campaign was finally taken off life support Monday. It wasnt pretty on the ice or in the stands. John Gibson made just 18 saves to record a shutout in his first NHL game as the Anaheim Ducks defeated the listless Canucks 3-0 to officially eliminate Vancouver from post-season contention. "Not a very good feeling," said defenceman Kevin Bieksa. "Not too familiar. Its been a while. Were disappointed for sure. The last few weeks have been very disappointing." The Canucks played a decent opening 20 minutes on Monday, but couldnt muster anything through the final two periods with their season on the line. Once the hottest ticket in town, the lower bowl at Rogers Arena was dotted by hundreds of empty seats throughout the game, and many of the fans who did show up started heading to the exits long before the final buzzer sounded. The night ended with some in the half-empty building chanting for Canucks president and general manager Mike Gillis to be fired. Gillis seemed to criticize the style of first-year head coach John Tortorella in a radio interview last week, saying that he wanted the team to get back to the type of game that got it to the 2011 final against the Boston Bruins. But its clear many blame Gillis for the teams current plight. "(Fans) paid big money to come to these games. Its their prerogative how they handle themselves," said Tortorella. "As far as fans are concerned, thats their call. "They pay money to come see the games. Theyre not happy. They can voice their opinion how they like to." Bieksa said the players heard the chants with the clock and their playoff chances winding down. "Personally I dont think its the right thing to do, but at the end of the day the fans come and they can do whatever they want," he said. "Put it this way: were all going to take the blame for this. Its not just one or two guys. Its the whole team. Were going to take what we get, move forward, push through this." Daniel Winnik, Kyle Palmieri and Matt Beleskey had the goals for Anaheim (51-20-, which is in a dog fight with the San Jose Sharks for first place in the Pacific Division. Eddie Lack stopped 20 shots in his 19th straight start for Vancouver (35-33-11) since the Olympic break. The Canucks post-season hopes had been reduced to a mere mathematical possibility in recent weeks and it was fitting they were finally knocked off the cliff by an Anaheim team that looks primed for a long playoff run. Known for his outbursts during other coaching stops, Tortorella has been on his best behaviour in Vancouver and that didnt change despite Mondays disappointment. "It doesnt do anybody any good right now to be critical," said Tortorella. "Obviously we didnt play well enough, but Im not going to criticize the hockey club at this stage." Down 1-0 after giving up a short-handed goal in the first, the Canucks came out inexplicably flat in the second, registering just three shots in a demoralizing effort that saw Anaheim grab a 2-0 lead on Palmieris 14th of the season at 17:03. Prior to that back-breaker, the Canucks had a couple chances to at least direct pucks at Anaheims rookie netminder, but both Jannik Hansen and Daniel Sedin passed up shooting opportunities on separate 2-on-1 breaks. Vancouver had just nine shots to Anaheims 18 through two periods, with a smattering of boos just a prelude of what was to comes as the teams headed to the locker-rooms. "We just didnt execute very well. We had a good first period," said Bieksa. "They capitalized on our power play. Its not the end of the game. Were still feeling good. Second period just wasnt very good at all. "If I could pinpoint it, we just werent executing. We werent making tape-to-tape passes. We were creating our own problems for ourselves." The Ducks -- who sit three points ahead of the Sharks for top spot in the Pacific Division and have a crucial home date against San Jose on Wednesday -- basically put things on autopilot in the third to help snap a two-game slide that included Sundays loss to the Edmonton Oilers. "The team played really well in front of me and made my job easier, I only had to make regular saves and if there was rebounds they cleared it out," said Gibson, who became the youngest goalie to earn a shutout in his first start since Daren Puppa in 1985. "Everyone knew it was a big game." Anaheim made it 3-0 against the sleepy Canucks 1:20 into the third when Beleskey finished off a pretty passing play for his seventh of the season. Gibson didnt have a lot to do on the night, but did make a huge save on Niklas Jensen to preserve the shutout with about eight minutes gone in the third. "He looked so much more calmer than a 20-year-old kid playing his first NHL game," said Ducks head coach Bruce Boudreau. "It was like Ho hum. After my first game when I scored a goal you couldnt shut me up, I was so happy I was jumping up and down, and he was just Ah, here we go again. "I think its a demeanour that a goalie has to have." Coming of a spirited 2-1 victory over the Los Angeles Kings on Saturday night that kept their minuscule playoff hopes alive, the Canucks didnt seem ready off Mondays opening faceoff. Lack stopped Cogliano on a breakaway 15 seconds into the first period, but the Vancouver goaltender couldnt bail his team a second time after another gaffe a few minutes. With Vancouver on the power play, Winnik jumped on a mistake by Canucks captain Henrik Sedin and moved in alone to rip his sixth of the season at 6:26. Vancouver had a couple of chances later in the man advantage, including a scramble in front of Gibson that saw the puck dribble off the post and stay out. Alexander Edler then ripped another shot off the iron that fooled Gibson, who is seen by many as Anaheims goalie of the future. Those two instances would be among the only highlights for the Canucks, who must now regroup with three meaningless games remaining on their schedule. "We keep preparing as we always do until the seasons done," said Tortorella. "Obviously were out of the playoffs now, but I still believe you go about your business until the last day of work and thats how were going to approach it and I believe the team will too." Notes: The game marked Teemu Selannes final visit to Vancouver as a player. Set to retire after the post-season, 43-year-old has said repeatedly that the city is his favourite stop in the NHL. The Canucks honoured Selanne with a brief scoreboard tribute in the first period. ... The Ducks are 10-1-2 in the second of back-to-back games this season, including two wins against the Canucks. ... Anaheim now has a 110 points in 2013-14, which tied a franchise record set in 2006-07 when the club won its only Stanley Cup. ... Gibson led the United States to gold at the 2013 world junior hockey championship. ... The Canucks host the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday night. Starling Marte Jersey .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next. Jung-ho Kang Jersey . With the win, the Marlies complete a three-game series sweep of the Admirals and move on to the second round of the Calder Cup playoffs. T.J. Brennan added an empty netter with less than 25 seconds remaining for his second of the playoffs. http://www.pittsburghpiratesprostore.us/Gregory-Polanco-pirates-jersey/. Its other five picks were all six foot or better, with three at 6-1 or above. Third-round pick Brett Lernout stands six foot four and weighs 206 pounds. John Jaso Jersey . Then youve got to worry about the other up and coming teams in the two weaker divisions in the "Junior Circuit". Andrew McCutchen Jersey . Maricopa County spokeswoman Cari Gerchick says thats the finding from an autopsy conducted Thursday by the county Medical Examiners Office.Despite losing two in a row, the Toronto Blue Jays will still be in control of the American League East once they close out a four- game series with the Chicago White Sox this afternoon. Toronto, which has posted back-to-back wins only once since the first week of June, is still 1 1/2 games in front of Baltimore for the lead in the division, with just two weeks remaining before the All-Star Break. Yesterday the Jays made things interesting in the bottom of the ninth inning when they drew to within a single run, but that was as close as the hosts would get in the 4-3 setback. Darin Mastroianni stroked his first home run of the season and plated two of his teams three runs, the other RBI coming from Munenori Kawasaki. Starting pitcher Marcus Stroman made it through 6 2/3 innings before giving way to the Toronto bullpen. The hurler allowed just two runs on a pair of hits and two walks, while striking out six. Dustin McGowan was charged with the loss, his third of the season, after permitting three runs on three hits in just one inning of action. "If you could do things over, you leave him in," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said of Stroman. "But my thinking was, he pitched his butt off, it was kind of uncharted territory, I dont want him to lose the game right there. Thats the way it goes. But you always look back on things like that. I had a plan and it just didnt work." "Its tough, because obviously I want to be out there," said Stroman. "I felt strong but Im also young, so that was Gibbys choice. "Dustin has been great for us all year, so its not like I was mad about coming out of the game. I had 100-percent confidence for Dustin to come in and get that out. Just one of those things and Im sure hell be right back to it." McGowan was charged with giving up a three-run home run by Dayan Viciedo, one of his two hits on the day.dddddddddddd Adam Dunn added a pair of hits and two walks as well for a Chicago squad that is fourth in the AL Central, six games below .500 and 8 1/2 games out of contention. Chris Sale was credited with the win for the White Sox as he worked through seven innings, permitting just two runs on four hits, although he did have some issues with his control, issuing five walks. Sale also struck out six on the day. Zach Putnam stepped in late to collect his first save of the season. The Sox now turn their attention toward Jose Quintana, their starter for the series finale today. The left-hander had gone four outings without a win until picking up a much-needed victory on Tuesday versus Baltimore on the road. In that clash Quintana surrendered just a single run on six hits and three walks, striking out eight over the course of seven innings for his fourth win of the season. When it comes to his experience against the Jays, Quintana, now in his third major league season, has a record of 3-1 with a 2.18 ERA in five starts. Going up against the Chicago batting order is former White Sox standout Mark Buehrle. Selected by Chicago in the 38th round of the 1998 draft, the left- hander started his major league career with the Sox in 2000 and remained on the staff until 2011. Now just four wins shy of 200 for his career, Buehrle has struggled of late, last earning a victory against Kansas City on the first of the month. Most recently the Missouri native went up against the New York Yankees on Tuesday, permitting four runs on eight hits in 6 2/3 innings, but even though the Jays eventually came away with the 7-6 win, Buehrle did not factor into the decision. Against his former Chicago team, Buehrle is 1-0 with a 2.84 ERA. Chicago, which won the season series with the Jays each of the last two years, now owns a 2-1 edge in 2014 battles. Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> ЯПОНСКИЕ И КОРЕЙСКИЕ АВТО Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: