Street Racing -
 /FAQ/FAQ           

Viral Marketing?

STREET RACING - , DRAG RACING, DRIFT ->
::  
aaronpawlak

: 12.12.2017
: 9

: 03, 2018 3:34 pm     : Viral Marketing?

Hello,

I get my blades sharpened by a company (call them 'x'). I live nearby and I fix the managers car. One day, while, I was talking to the manager about my horse saying that it was rolling on the floor and that the our vet was away she told me her husband is a horse vet. I live fairly close by so the managers husband came and saw my horse and gave him some laxitives for free. It scared me because I didn't know what was wrong with him (Dusty). It turns out he had cholic. I did not know this at the time. He helped me for free when he did not need to, the way I see it, the company went an extra mile (and the rest). As a favour I am have recomended them in loads of threads that ask 'where can I get my clipper blades sharpened' I believe I am extending 'word of mouth' I am answering peoples specific questions in a very honest and fair way! An experienced user posted posts after a few of them emplying I was doing 'viral marketing' Do you agree? Do you think I have done anything wrong or is it a perfectly acceptable thing to do?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?394518-Viral-Marketing&s=7bb8dc1f7daca8858dab61f97000c717
Business video agency

Thanks
:   
           STREET RACING - , DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> : GMT + 2
1 1

bigmir)net TOP 100

©2002-2013 Street Racing -

:

: .