Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
ot off." MacKinnon answered 29 seconds later

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> BMW POWER
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 02, 2018 7:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: ot off." MacKinnon answered 29 seconds later Ответить с цитатой

ST. LOUIS -- Michael Sam and the rest of the St. Louis Rams rookies were on the field for the second straight day in what the team referred to as a skill development period. The workouts are part of the rookie orientation this week, and were held Friday on distant fields at Rams Park. Besides the 11-man draft class, there are 14 undrafted free agents. Another workout is set for Saturday and on Monday the rookies will join the rest of the team in the off-season program. The first openly gay player to be drafted by an NFL team was among the last four players to leave the field after a workout that lasted about 1 1/2 hours. He got extra special teams tutoring along with a trio of linebackers -- Tavarius Wilson, Johnny Millard and Aaron Hill -- all undrafted free agents. When the Rams drafted Sam, coach Jeff Fisher and general manager Les Snead both said excelling on special teams will help Sams chances. The Thursday session was not open to the media and the Friday session was open but without interview access to coaches or players. Oprah Winfreys cable network is filming a documentary about Sam and was among those training cameras on the workout, all far away from the practice. The network announced later Friday it was postponing the documentary. "Whether its one camera, two or three, youve still got to have a protocol and process," Snead said earlier in the week. "Well have that." Just one quarterback is participating, sixth-round pick Garrett Gilbert. No mere seventh-rounder, Sam was the star attraction Tuesday when the Rams introduced their draft class, getting a solo session after sharing the podium with the rest of the third-day picks. He discussed rising from adversity and emerging from tiny Hitchcock, Texas. "I wanted to get out, I wanted to do some great things, so I played sports," he said. "I got better at football. I got better with my grades. I went to college. I was the first person in my family to graduate, and now Im the first person in my family to go to the NFL. So, I just keep on fighting. Keep fighting the good fight." Players took physicals Wednesday before hitting the field for the first time. The Rams cleared roster space to make room for some of their high draft picks, releasing running back Daryl Richardson and defensive tackle Jermelle Cudjo. St. Louis took Pittsburgh defensive tackle Aaron Donald in the first round and running back Tre Mason in the third round. Donald and offensive lineman Greg Robinson, the second overall pick and likely to start the season at guard, worked out together before the draft. Donald was the 13th pick. Richardson was a seventh-round pick in 2013 and rushed for 475 yards with a 4.8-yard average as the change-of-pace backup behind Steven Jackson as a rookie. He entered training camp as the starter last season but was hampered by foot injuries while rookie Zac Stacy emerged, falling just shy of 1,000 yards. Giancarlo Stanton Jersey . The underachieving franchise finished 17th in the 19-team league with a 6-17-11 record this season. "Our soccer team is absolutely in complete disarray," said Leiweke, drawing laughs during an Empire Club luncheon speech about the future of MLSE teams and plans to improve them. Christian Yelich Jersey . The Durban-based Sharks withstood a furious second-half fightback to beat the Queensland Reds 35-20 for a fourth straight win which gave them a five-point lead atop the championship table. The Hamilton-based Chiefs scored two late tries to beat the Cape Town-based Stormers 36-20 for their third win, after the Stormers rallied from 24-6 down to 24-20 with six minutes remaining. http://www.baseballmarlinsstore.com/Dustin-McGowan-marlins-jersey/. Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up. Ichiro Suzuki Jersey . Philippe Desrosiers stopped 42 shots through overtime and three more in the shootout to pick up his third shutout of the season for Rimouski (31-15-7). Zachary Fucale made 28 saves for Halifax (34-17-3) in the loss. Adeiny Hechavarria Jersey . American Lindsey Jacobellis was third, while Japans Yuka Fujimori finished just off the podium. Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-Francois, Que., earned bronze at the 2006 Olympic Games and is set to return to the Games this February in Sochi, Russia.DENVER -- Blake Wheeler and Mark Scheifele are becoming Winnipegs go-to tandem in crunch time. Wheeler scored at 4:58 of overtime, with Scheifele getting an assist, and the Jets beat the slumping Colorado Avalanche 2-1 on Sunday night. Al Montoya stopped 33 shots and Andrew Ladd also scored for Winnipeg. It was the second time this month that Wheeler and Scheifele combined to give the Jets an overtime win. Three weeks ago, Wheeler scored on a pass from Scheifele to beat Tampa Bay. "The last time I put them together they ended up scoring the overtime goal," coach Claude Noel said. "You kind of go with it." Wheeler won Sundays game for the Jets when he shoved the puck past Avalanche goalie Semyon Varlamov with time ticking down in the extra period. "Scheifele was looking shot the whole way, but I could see out of the corner of his eye he was motioning to me to see if anyone was coming," said Wheeler, who also assisted on Ladds goal. "I was able to get by my guy and just called for it at the last second. I had no idea of the time left. I knew it was toward the end." Wheeler leads the team with 14 points (10 goals, four assists) in December. He has three multigoal games this month. Varlamov made 35 saves and Nathan MacKinnon scored for Colorado, which has lost four straight -- three after regulation. "Im not happy because we need those two points. Its all about the points," Varlamov said. "I cant lose that game, not like that." The Avalanche are in their first extended slump since starting the season 14-2-0. They have salvaged three points during their four-game losing streak to stay in third place in the Central Division and seventh in the Western Conference. "Im very happy because we had 19 games against our conference and we were 9-6-4," coach Patrick Roy said. "It was a tough stretch, it was an important stretch, and we picked up 22 points." Ladd gave the Jets a 1-0 lead with 8:18 remaining in the third period. It was his 10th goal of the season. "Wheels did a great job of beating the guy off thee boards to get into an area where he could make a pass and make a good play," Ladd said.dddddddddddd "I was able to get a good shot off." MacKinnon answered 29 seconds later when his shot went off defenceman Zach Bogosians skate and past Montoya. "I tried to tell our guys, Dont look for perfect plays. Just put it on net and see what happens," Roy said. "And thats how we scored our goal." Avalanche forward P.A. Parenteau went down with a left knee injury late in the second period. Parenteaus right skate got tangled with the skate of Winnipeg defenceman Jeff Trouba near centre ice, and Parenteaus left knee buckled. Parenteau was helped off the ice and into the locker room. He didnt return. "Hell have an MRI tomorrow and well know better and know exactly what it is," Roy said. Parenteau tied for the team lead in points last season with 43. He is fourth on the Avalanche this season with 24 points in 37 games. The goalies dominated through the first two periods. Varlamov had a big save on Evander Kanes wrister from the right circle with 4:57 left the second to deny the Jets their best scoring chance in the first 40 minutes. Colorado had a few opportunities, with the best coming late in the second, but Montoya kept the game scoreless with a couple of late saves. "It was a grind. It was tight, not a lot of scoring chances either way, but we hung in there," Avalanche captain Gabriel Landeskog said. "Offensively in the first period we were doing a great job of protecting that puck, cycling that puck and getting some momentum." Trouba had a chance with 12:25 left in the third but was slashed by Landeskog. The Jets had four shots on the ensuing power play but couldnt beat Varlamov. NOTES: Avalanche C Matt Duchene has 13 points (four goals, nine assists) in his last eight games. ... Bogosian (flu) and fellow defenceman Mark Stuart (lower-body injury) returned to the lineup after missing one game each. ... Avalanche C Paul Stastny was injured and went to the locker room during the third period but returned to the ice. Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> BMW POWER Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: