Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
in the inning when Andrew Romine

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> РЕМОНТ И ТЮНИНГ
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мар 13, 2018 8:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: in the inning when Andrew Romine Ответить с цитатой

"I do not want to sell Bale. No way, absolutely no way. If you do, where do you go from there? If you want to progress as a team and as a club you have no chance if you sell players like that." – Harry Redknapp, 2010. Three years later Gareth Bale has been sold. And Harry Redknapp is in the Championship. More importantly, despite selling their best player for a world record 100 million euro fee, Tottenham are indeed progressing as a team thanks to a brilliant strategy, led by their manager Andre Villas-Boas, that has seen them excel in three crucial areas where many other clubs struggle. Evaluate your own talent better than everybody else For any sports franchise this can be very difficult. Clubs have a tendency to overrate their own players. After all, there is a reason why the player is at the club in the first place as usually someone senior at the club is still there after they initially brought you to the club or through the youth ranks. In the case of Bale, Spurs learned under former manager Redknapp, how to initially get the better of him, moving him from left back and on to the wing where his explosive speed and ball control was best utilized. This prepared Bale to shine on the games biggest stage, particularly during a 15 day period in 2010 when Tottenham played Inter Milan twice in the Champions League. Bale tore apart one of the worlds best right backs Maicon at the San Siro, scoring a hat-trick, and was equally impressive in their return match at White Hart Lane with a sensational combination of attacking play down the left flank. (photo: fourfourtwo.com - Click For Larger Image) European footballs giants were now on high-alert but Redknapp was ready for them, sending this message post match: "Hes an amazing young player, hes just signed a new contract and we have to build a team around him here for years to come." Redknapps attempts to build around Bale with the likes of Steven Pienaar, Scott Parker, William Gallas and Rafael van der Vaart ultimately cost him his job and left Bales reported value in the media around the 30 million pound mark. New manager Andre Villas-Boas came in with a different approach to help Bale blossom. At half-time in a match at Norwich last season, with his side trailing 1-0, Villas-Boas switched Bale from the left wing to the number 10 position more centrally and it had an instant impact. Not only did Bale score one of the goals of the season he also contributed far more to the teams attack in the final third. (photo: fourfourtwo.com - Click For Larger Image) Villas-Boas had seen enough and Bales move to a number 10 meant his minutes per pass received and minutes per shot went down while, crucially, his average shots per match, strike-rate and passing accuracy went up. Six goals in his next four games and 12 goals in his last 14 in total elevated him to a world class standard. By getting the best out of Bale, Villas-Boas not only increased Bales value in the market but also the players value to the club. Where would Spurs be without Bale? was the overriding message, meaning any potential buyer knew the reliance the club had on the player, instantly pushing the price up further. In this case it went from a reported 50 million pounds to the staggering sum agreed upon today. Evaluate your own club in the market Tottenham had found a way to get the best out of their star player and show just how much they needed him. The footballing intelligence they required to do that was now required in reaching reality in terms of the players wishes. In 1998, Aston Villa striker Dwight Yorke, after nine years at the club, went to see manager John Gregory in his office to tell him he wanted to go to Manchester United after they had tabled a bid that Villa rejected. Gregory was so disappointed that he famously said of the moment: "If I had a gun I would have shot him." The manager was clearly disappointed that he would be losing his best player but in reality if a club like Manchester United come calling for his players, what would he expect them to do? Stay? A game older than 150 years that allows teams to simply buy players from other teams without giving more than cash is bound to create a hierarchy system where clubs are simply bigger than others. Tottenham Hotspur has a fantastic history but they are not, and never will be, larger than Real Madrid. If they are lucky enough to have a player wanted by the Spanish giants it is up to them to do whatever they can to get the best price for him and then do whatever you can to use those funds to improve the team and make them bigger than others. A crucial mistake made by many sports franchises happens when they overestimate the desire of their own players to stay with them. Tottenham were very unlucky to not reach the Champions League this season (the 72pts they achieved last season meant they were the first team in Premier League history to get that many and not finish in the top four) and Bales wishes to play at the top level are warranted but he isnt leaving because he cant play in Europe for Spurs on Wednesday nights. Had Tottenham qualified for the Champions League they simply cannot have hoped to stop Bale from wanting to go to Real Madrid once interest was shown. Big football clubs everywhere are best suited in these cases to remind themselves who is bigger, and it is clear by Tottenhams performances off the field this summer that they did just that. Evaluate the market, be an expert in recruiting talent Speak to any coach in one of the big North American sports about European soccer and sooner rather than later the conversation comes around to the role of a Premier League manager. Coaches on this side of the continent cannot understand how so many managers are in charge of coaching their team and being the major decision makers in recruitment. Before they signed a player this summer, Tottenham made a superb acquisition with the hiring of Franco Baldini as technical director. Villas-Boas, unlike Redknapp, had wanted a TD who knew the continental market since he arrived. He and Baldini got to work immediately. Villas-Boas had evaluated his team from his first season and crucially had realized they had significant flaws. Without Champions League revenue and with an old stadium, Baldini knew most of his transfer kitty would come from the upcoming money from Real Madrid so he moved swiftly and effectively. Thanks to his managers ability to evaluate the clubs players, make Bale better to get more money, and know realistically he would go to Real Madrid, Baldini was able to go about spending a good deal of money to improve key areas. Last season the likes of William Gallas, Scott Parker, Tom Huddlestone and Clint Dempsey (all since departed) featured in 50 per cent or more of their league games, yet Spurs still got to 72 points. Bale played a massive part in that, without doubt, but the clubs overreliance on the Welshman meant two significant things. 1) They clearly needed to strengthen in other areas, and 2) Bales price was never going to be higher because of how often he Baled them out in 2012-13. Sure, Tottenham finished just a point behind Arsenal last season but Villas-Boas will know Arsenal led in 32.7 per cent of their matches (1,119 minutes) as opposed to Tottenhams 28.2 per cent (966 minutes) which was even lower than Everton and Liverpool. It was time to go to work to put a squad together that can ensure they found themselves in winning positions more often. The additions of Paulinho and Etienne Capoue make their midfield much more dynamic and stable and they are certainly massive upgrades over Parker and Huddlestone. Roberto Soldado and Erik Lamela will surely score more than the 16 league goals Emmanuel Adebayor and Jermain Defoe managed last season. The Spaniards off-the-ball movement and finishing ability are on a different level to his other strike partners while 21-year-old Lamela is a diamond in the rough unearthed by Baldini who is reunited with him from their time at Roma. These signings are not gambles; they are proven international players with experience in the Champions League and for their countries. Considering they were able to get them after selling a player with very little experience playing at the highest level shows just what can be done at a club when you have smart men like Baldini and Villas-Boas running it. "I dont know where wed be without him," once said Redknapp after a Spurs match hed managed. The truth is they have a plan in place to be much better. Buffalo Sabres Jerseys .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next. Rasmus Ristolainen Jersey . New York then missed its next six shots and scored only two points the rest of the night. The Los Angeles Clippers defence and the Knicks general ineptitude both played a role in the unsurprising finish to a meeting of two teams headed in opposite directions. http://www.officialsabreshockeyauthentic.com/jordan-nolan-jersey/. - Their offence is underperforming. Derek Roy Jersey . Berdych and Stepanek played all five matches when the Czechs beat Spain 3-2 in the final last November in Prague to win the countrys first title as an independent nation. Benoit Pouliot Jersey . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Rick Porcello is already in his sixth full season in the big leagues, which makes it all the easier to forget that the Tigers right-hander is still just 25 years old. "I do think hes still learning himself a little bit," Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said after an 8-2 win over the Kansas City Royals, a game that Porcello dominated for seven innings. "Rick has really matured dramatically over his time here," Ausmus said. "You have to remember the guy is pretty young. You think hes older because hes been in the starting rotation." Porcello (4-1) gave up a sacrifice fly to Eric Hosmer, a solo homer to Billy Butler and little else Friday night. He wound up allowing four hits while striking out six without a walk. "Throwing first-pitch strikes I think was the biggest key tonight," he said. "Being ahead 0-1 instead of 1-0 is huge. You can go a lot of different ways when you do that." Victor Martinez had a pair of doubles and drove in two runs, and J.D. Martinez and Alex Avila also drove in two runs apiece as the Tigers won their fourth straight against the Royals. Meanwhile, Shields (3-3) allowed eight runs -- seven of them earned -- on 12 hits, a walk and a hit batter in 6 1-3 innings. It was the worst outing for the Royals ace since last September, when Shields allowed 10 runs in another lousy start against the Tigers. "I threw some good pitches. Thats a good hitting ball club over there," he said. "I wasnt locating my pitches. I was getting behind in the count. I didnt do my job out there, bottom line. Ive got to do a better job of getting outs. Its just one of those games." As if that wasnt bad enough, the Royals also lost All-Star catcher Salvador Perez when he fouled a pitch off his shin in the seventh inning. He was listed as day to day with a bruise. Shields first got into trouble in the second, when he loaded the bases but escaped the jam unscathed. But things only got worse in the third, when a single by Torii Hunter and back-to-baack doubles by Miguel Cabrera and Victor Martinez gave Detroit a 2-1 lead.dddddddddddd They never gave it back the rest of the game. J.D. Martinez kept the onslaught going when he led off the fourth with a double, and Avila followed by hitting the first pitch of his at-bat for his first homer of the season. Detroit added another run later in the inning when Andrew Romine reached third on an error by the Royals Mike Moustakas, and then scored on a double-play groundout. Butler provided the only bright spot the rest of the way for Kansas City, guiding a line drive over the fence in left field for his first homer of the season -- and the first by any hitter batting in the cleanup spot in the Royals lineup. "I knew I hit it good. I didnt know if it was high enough to get out," Butler said. "I knew I hit it hard, but didnt hit it very high. I couldnt see if it was fair or foul. I knew it was really close, too." Shields was finally pulled in the seventh, allowing another run and leaving the bases loaded while recording one out. Reliever Kelvin Herrera gave up a double to J.D. Martinez that brought in two more runs and gave the Tigers an 8-2 lead. That was plenty of support for Porcello, who had been miserable in the month of April until this season, when he went 3-1 with a 3.96 ERA. He kept that momentum going against Kansas City, a team he oddly never faced last season, retiring his final 12 batters. "Hes been throwing the ball great all season long," Victor Martinez said. "Hes showing hes young but he knows what hes doing out there. Hes giving us a great chance to win ballgames." NOTES: The Tigers announced the signing of RHP Joel Hanrahan on Friday. The former All-Star underwent Tommy John surgery last May after nine appearances for the Red Sox. ... The Royals put LHP Bruce Chen (bulging disc) on the DL and recalled RHP Aaron Brooks from Triple-A Omaha. ... LHP Drew Smyly will start for Detroit on Saturday. LHP Danny Duffy is on the mound for Kansas City. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
myy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Мар 30, 2018 11:24 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

myy

straight cheap oakley sunglasses off, eyeglasses frames Mo detroit pistons jerseys and puma shoes other non-empty branches ray ban zonnebril Mochizuki. converse sneakers Willing mcm handbags heart ray-ban sunglasses flowers adidas normally michael kors open, coach outlet willing polo ralph lauren outlet only true religion jeans outlet as tommy hilfiger online shown nfl dolphins jerseys signs ralph lauren of nfl browns jerseys life. coach outlet online I'm nfl rams jerseys in designer handbags such a lotus hollister co heart, through designer handbags the Reeds nba jerseys gray, dsquared2 outlet swept adidas shoes over past prada love, burberry sale and birkenstock taschen outlet meet versace shoes outlet you at the coach factory top of nfl bears jerseys the mortal hugo boss outlet world, the idea burberry outlet of supra shoes ??life gucci store Yilianyoumeng. michael kors bags I nfl vikings jerseys open ralph lauren outlet online a fred perry polos research pool converse outlet of swarovski canada the fendi belts scent ralph lauren of ralph lauren outlet ink, swarovski crystal painted bottega veneta a the north face outlet hold michael kors outlet hands of woolrich clearance Dan, marc jacobs and pandora jewellery australia you wait ralph lauren factory store in burberry tracksuits the coach factory Elixir burberry outlet online of cheap michael kors Love air jordans I like you, michael kors purses maple Sac Hermes strains bcbg max azria Lake Beautiful nfl patriots jerseys azaleas cleveland cavaliers and orlando magic jerseys spring has nfl buccaneers jerseys come. Qingming ed hardy Festival, with adidas flower nike.com appreciation and curiosity, his kate spade wife and children and I coach outlet drove mlb jerseys back louboutin shoes home coach factory outlet online to nfl saints jerseys pay homage to skechers shoes the nfl seahawks jerseys dead mlb jerseys maple nike roshe strains burberry outlet lakeside swarovski jewelry parents and sas jersey watched nike.com the hollister mountain azaleas, burberry handbags feast brooklyn nets jerseys for valentino shoes the eyes, uhren shop benefit, belstaff leather jackets emotionally, sacramento kings jerseys vivid ralph lauren outlet and ray ban wayfarer colorful.As we all know, air max 1 Black new balance outlet Man cheap nfl jerseys azalea, swarovski online mountain ray ban sunglasses outlet azalea. Also cheap oakley known as nfl giants jerseys azalea azaleas, adidas grace it change hilfiger online shop my memphis grizzlies jerseys life, nfl jerseys Canruo dsquared2 brocade, longchamp outlet dazzling vans shoes with michael kors canada flowers reebok beauty burberry outlet online reputation. Folklore, was jordans for sale originally nike mercurial a ray ban boy michael kors outlet online he used fitflop outlet to, air jordan retro because salomon his brother nfl falcons jerseys was nfl eagles jerseys away polo ralph lauren outlet online stepmother mbt shoes sale abused cheap eyeglasses acquaintance. burberry Any kate spade outlet online years adidas engaged roshe runs in red bottom shoes warfare, coach factory outlet you are always in the ferragamo hearts longchamp handbags of ferragamo shoes the coach outlet online early retirement night-blooming stone island polos cereus. Hundred pandora charms thousand scarpe hogan turn back rolex watches for sale the north face jackets idea, and chris paul jersey if air jordan shoes you new balance can read nfl bengals jerseys the tory burch sandals ripples north face of nike factory mind? I may lunette ray ban pas cher be thomas sabo outlet willing oakley vault to nfl raiders jerseys cross lacoste the ralph lauren online shop mountains nfl colts jerseys and warm and ferragamo cool? nfl panthers jerseys I may be warriors jersey willing jordan to puma online shop meet with birkenstock taschen deutschland interlocking true religion jeans women fingers michael kors bags warm? kate spade outlet Be ralph lauren willing to cheap nba shoes finely cheap jerseys divided prada outlet marching leisure ray ban time, mcm backpack Tori cooking wine, warm aroma milwaukee bucks jerseys word? Maybe our replica watches lives mcm backpack will oakley outlet online not air jordans be beautiful nike shoes shots, louboutin shoes but at least chi jerseys we do not enjoy the ralph lauren polos same nfl broncos jerseys each plein outlet morning longchamp and michael kors handbags evening. giuseppe shoes People sleep hollister online shop deutschland in vans romantic, enjoy Chongrubujing converse shoes indifferent. cheap michael kors Although philipp plein we christian louboutin can dal jerseys not pre-existence utah jazz jerseys day softball bats and abercrombie night, nfl jerseys but we can vibram five fingers hold hermes bags hands, come polo ralph lauren a kate spade outlet long nfl jets jerseys way mcm bags in ray ban sunglasses the pandora future, even rolex if the road burberry outlet has shoes outlet numerous longchamp taschen difficult. nfl chargers jerseys Off the roshe run sky toms.com and nike air max 2014 stars, oakley sbocco dressed understand prada handbags my pandora charms necklace. The michael kors morning dew barbour factory and nfl cowboys jerseys frost air max schoenen season ralph lauren thoughts, nfl redskins jerseys pen barbour jackets emergence hollister clothing into moncler jackets the nike free run wizard, jump toms outlet on the swarovski jewelry trip of the north face outlet life. air max 90 In carmelo anthony jersey the michael kors outlet falling fidget spinner flower, looking for ray ban outlet online a nfl azcardinals jerseys safe, coach purses factory hear new balance shoes the michael kors taschen wind and new balance canada rain, ralph lauren polo and giuseppe zanotti take adidas a clear oakley sunglasses Huan. Geng acre belstaff womens jackets open adidas schuhe heart, let lal jersey cicadas new balance frog oakley pas cher drum, asics endless oakley outlet online mountains ray ban and timberland shoes streams, phoenix suns jersey the timberland shoes natural flow. The sexual ray ban pas cher gratification, nike air max poem tommy hilfiger outlet stores written heart-warming, replica watches gazing michael kors bags at hollister clothing store the timberland outlet tree nfl steelers jerseys that flowers north face are met. Fingertips hourglass, coach outlet online canada the rolex watches heart and hogan the toms shoes outlet heart reebok outlet online to softball bats fulfill nike outlet a promise, polo ralph rays and a marc jacobs outlet lingering coach outlet online drizzle swarovski watch oakley sunglasses the thomas sabo surging. michael kors handbags Years long, air max when nfl texans jerseys flower jimmy choo worthy to oakley sunglasses cheap be babyliss his toronto raptors jerseys deep barbour outlet grief, soccer shoes Tears bcbg max of oakley sunglasses Blood into azaleas. cheap oakley sunglasses Poem nike mercurial goes: "cuckoo flowers and birds, michael kors purses where north face jackets two montre femme resentment true religion jeans men Yan christian louboutin credit, suspected blood michael kors outlet mouth, huarache dropping thomas sabo uk flowers coach bags outlet into free run the michael kors handbags branches," nuggets jersey called air yeezy shoes one nike outlet of tn requin pas cher China's top burberry outlet store ten jimmy choo traditional iphone 4s cases flowers. birkenstock outlet Azaleas, she nike free run plain guciheaven shoes was burberry handbags not longchamp handbags peony ecco outlet store wealth; mizuno running her fresh givenchy outlet online no lotus ferragamo shoes outlet delicate; her burberry outlet online usual air max 2015 no daisy hermes birkin Jingui; she prada outlet ordinary no nike soccer shoes plum rolex watches dilute toms outlet expensive; heat jerseys her longchamp bloom timberland femme like long champ like polo outlet store a red bottom shoes burning fire, air max 95 a skechers outlet symbol of atl jerseys pure michael kors love pandora canada and asics gel sincere friendship. Silently michael kors watching the philadelphia 76ers azaleas mlb jerseys that bottega bags Emotion burberry online shop branches, nfl bills jerseys engraved nfl titans jerseys with mont blanc azaleas along chh jerseys the way new orleans pelicans jerseys wind nfl packers jerseys and omega watches rain, nfl lions jerseys that pandora charms dark green ray ban outlet leaves, true religion outlet frost penetration basketball shoes azaleas chi hair stricken oakley sunglasses suffering, shop.coachfactory.com that nike air max soft petals, replica watches she nhl jerseys played air force a michael kors outlet online successful north face backpacks journey juicy couture clothings octyl movement. oklahoma city thunder Azaleas nhl jerseys bloom once tory burch each, have tommy hilfiger outlet shown the cheap true religion miracle of mcm backpack outlet life. tommy hilfiger outlet stores The hermes outlet home coach outlet store has juicy couture acres of retro jordans azaleas mont blanc in vans full bloom mainly tommy hilfiger in mizuno running his fred perry hometown adidas mens Maple nike air Lake michael kors handbags Reservoir oakley strains ralph lauren surrounded armani outlet hills, each nfl 49ers jerseys year in ralph lauren polos early salvatore ferragamo April to purses and handbags early ray ban wayfarer May under armour outlet bloom air huarache season, like ray ban outlet natural hou jerseys rhododendron nba jerseys sale garden, calvin klein underwear mountains and uggs plains, cenglinjinran, christian louboutin outlet online seems supra footwear to have air max become nfl jaguars jerseys the cuckoo asics shoes usa flower ralph lauren of instyler ionic styler the skechers world, converse a michael kors outlet sea cheap barbour jackets of nike huarache ??flowers. ray ban prezzi Azaleas iphone cases have five cheap hoodies petals, are uggs boots purple, oakley sunglasses cheap there nike roche run is also some rayban speckled roshe runs pattern, barbour jacket outlet petals true religion very chrome hearts outlet smooth. nike huarache A total levis outlet store of 11 ray ban outlet of nfl chiefs jerseys its nike flower, which air max is dansko the indiana pacers jerseys top coach factory of nike an hogan orange the north face flower, polo ralph lauren feels oakley vault sticky, coach outlet store which pandora bracelet is nike free run the www.tommyhilfiger.nl pistil. The mlb jerseys rest of washington wizards jerseys the portland trail blazers jerseys top 10 under armour basketball shoes is nfl ravens jerseys with nike a relojes black boston celtics jerseys stamens. Rhododendron leaves ralph lauren uk feeling very rough, christian louboutin shoes but moncler jackets outlet also celine bags with air max some c.c beanies outlet beautiful lines, oakley sunglasses cheap old north face leaves nike free run 5.0 are replica handbags dark green, just watches come nike shoes outlet out northface of chi flat iron a nike new green nike free leaf hollister kids green, there ray bans are prada shoes a toms shoes outlet lot minnesota timberwolves jerseys of nike canada white michael kors hair, burberry sale he belstaff mens jackets looked oakley outlet very michael kors uncomfortable. versace shoes outlet Sepals is nike air max bright green, toms outlet and white roshe run
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> РЕМОНТ И ТЮНИНГ Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: