Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
ngeles Times, the Chicago Cubs dea

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> BMW POWER
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 22, 2018 5:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: ngeles Times, the Chicago Cubs dea Ответить с цитатой

After falling to a heavy defeat in Visakhapatnam, England have a number of selection dilemmas ahead of the third Test. They travel to Mohali 1-0 down in the five-match series and while problems persist in the top order, the make-up of the bowling attack is also up for debate. India vs England November 26, 2016, 3:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass We asked Bob Willis for his verdict on the main issues. Namely, should England keep faith in Ben Duckett at No 4? Who replaces Stuart Broad if he is not fit to play? And should Zafar Ansari retain his place in the side? What to do with Ben Duckett?I think they need to make a change. Duckett played that one innings, in one-day mode really, in the second Test against Bangladesh but hes really struggling against the off-spinners in India. Rather than given him a run of seven games like Adam Lyth, Alex Hales and Nick Compton, I think he would be better off having a rest from the firing line at the moment. Ian Botham believes England need to drop the struggling Ben Duckett Of course, bringing Jos Buttler in would be a little bit of a risk because, in the UAE, he struggled playing defensively against the Pakistan spinners. So he may not be the answer to a maidens prayer but I think hes obviously going to be a better option than Duckett at this stage. I dont think you can go back to Gary Ballance and the fact that Buttler is right-handed is going to help his case, I would have thought.Buttler probably deserves another chance in the side but it is going to be a very tough examination for him. I dont know if there are any obvious names on the Lions tour who could come in and perform a rescue act, but I doubt whether theyd get on any better than Buttler. Jonny Bairstow would move up to bat at five for Bob Willis (Credit: AFP) I would bat Bairstow at five, leave Stokes at six and have Buttler at seven. Itd be nice to Bairstow bat at four but he is not going to be able to keep wicket and bat as high in the order as that. Everyone has noticed a huge improvement in his keeping so theyre not just going to hand the gloves to Buttler.How to balance the bowling attack?Zafar Ansari looked out of his depth in the Test match just completed. I know there were extenuating circumstances, he wasnt feeling particularly well and he had a bit of a back niggle as well. Gareth Batty is one of the players who could replace Zafar Ansari in Mohali England have to decide whether to reinstate Gareth Batty or go in with the extra seam bowler which I presume would be Jake Ball because Steven Finn didnt look particularly effective in Bangladesh. So there is plenty for England to think about.I would doubt whether India would leave any grass on the pitch in Mohali - it has gone through in the past but I think they can make virtually whatever pitch they pike up there in Chandigarh. Im expecting another turner and its vitally important that Alastair Cook wins the toss. Adil Rashid (left) has emerged as Englands premier spinner (Credit: AFP) I would expect that England will go with Gareth Batty rather than the extra seamer, I think three spinners did the job for India and now that Adil Rashid is possibly the most reliable spinner England have, they could probably offer the luxury of having Batty back in the side.Should England risk Stuart Broad?From all the mutterings weve heard from Visakhapatnam, it doesnt look as if Broad is going to be able to make Mohali. Its a fortnight to the Mumbai Test match and you should make sure that he is right for that. So its a straight swap, Chris Woakes for Broad.Woakes will obviously strengthen the batting line up and Rashid has made valuable runs as well. So youre only talking about Batty and Anderson down the bottom of the order not contributing much with the bat. Thats the way I would go: Batty coming back in for Ansari and Woakes for the injured Broad. Then Buttler for Duckett. Stuart Broad faces a race against time to be fit for the third Test (Credit: AFP) You could say that England are carrying one too many seam bowlers in the party and one too few batsmen but I suppose that bowlers get injured more often than batsmen and you dont just want people sitting around - theyve got enough of that already.Watch the third Test between India and England at Mohali live on Sky Sports 2 from 3.30am on Saturday. Also See: Five things: Visakhapatnam Rashid has made huge strides India v England: Story of 2012 India v England: 2nd Test review Ian Kennedy Jersey . However, the 38-year-old is in no hurry to sign with another team. "Im not in a rush. This will be my last contract, so I want to do it right," said Burris on Thursday. Joakim Soria Jersey . Rinne had surgery on his left hip May 9 and recovered in time to start the season. He then had arthroscopic surgery on Oct. 24 because of a bacterial infection in his hip. http://www.authentickcroyalsprostore.us/Wade-Davis-royals-jersey/. - Justin Turner is at his best with runners in scoring position, and he delivered again in a big spot for the Los Angeles Dodgers. Omar Infante Royals Jersey . On the day after Billy Horschel posted his 12th straight round in the 60s, won his second straight tournament against a world-class field and picked up an additional $10 million bonus as the FedEx Cup champion, Watson was kicking back in his seat at a Kansas City Royals game. Edinson Volquez Jersey . Today, their baseball playing sons were reportedly traded for each other. According to the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Cubs dealt minor league outfield Trevor Gretzky to the Angels for catcher Matt Scioscia. PARIS -- Striker Olivier Giroud scored twice and winger Mathieu Valbuena set up three goals as France began its World Cup preparation in fine style with a 4-0 win against Norway on Tuesday. Paul Pogba headed France into the lead in the 15th minute and, after Frances performance had dropped in intensity, Giroud got things going early in the second half with an expertly-taken goal. Substitute Loic Remy scored shortly after he coming on, and Giroud rounded off a good night for coach Didier Deschamps team with a glancing header. France plays Paraguay on Sunday and then takes on Jamaica in its final friendly match on June 8 before heading to Brazil. "We played with a lot of intensity and determination, which is very positive," Deschamps said. "Were not ready (for the World Cup) yet, but you can sense that there is a collective determination in this side." Les Bleus have been drawn in Group E and will face Ecuador, Honduras and Switzerland. "Its about getting players used to our system, players who may play in a slightly different way for their clubs," Deschamps said, looking ahead to the next two matches. Deschamps rested striker Karim Benzema, winger Franck Ribery and goalkeeper Hugo Lloris, with Stephane Ruffier making his second appearance in goal for France. Norway goalkeeper Orjan Haskjold Nyland wwas busy from the start.dddddddddddd He tipped over Antoine Griezmanns header from Valbuenas freekick and then made a brilliant point-blank stop from Girouds header from the resulting corner. Griezmanns glancing header flew past him --and the post -- moments later. The fourth headed chance went in, however, as Pogba arched backward to guide in Valbuenas cross from the left. Griezmann looked lively and almost created a goal for Giroud near the end of the first half, cutting the ball back a fraction behind the Arsenal forward, and Ruffier kept out an effort from right back Tom Hogli as Norway went close in the 43rd with a race chance. Giroud made it 2-0 in the 51st, taking down a high ball from Valbuena and cutting inside defender Martin Linnes in one smooth movement before flicking a rising shot into the top corner. Frances third goal saw right back Mathieu Debuchy releasing his Newcastle teammate Remy with a defence-splitting pass, and Remy giving Nyland no chance with a confident low finish in the 67th. Two minutes later, Giroud headed in Valbuenas floating cross from the left for his seventh international goal. "Valbuena has been very good for us over the past two years," Deschamps said. "He plays with a smile on his face." France could have scored more, but Nyland denied Remy three times. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> BMW POWER Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: