Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
o straight bogeys on the last two holes of th

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> BMW POWER
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 19, 2018 7:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: o straight bogeys on the last two holes of th Ответить с цитатой

SAN FRANCISCO -- Cuban defector Odrisamer Despaigne made fired San Diego general manager Josh Byrnes look good in his sterling major league debut. Despaigne became the fourth Padres pitcher to throw seven scoreless innings in his first big league start, leading San Diego to a 6-0 victory over the San Francisco Giants on Monday night. "He pitched great didnt he?" Padres manager Bud Black asked. "Are you kidding me? That was great." Tommy Medica hit a two-run double off Matt Cain (1-6) after the umpires took away a three-run home run by Yasmani Grandal on a replay review to give the crafty Despaigne (1-0) the support he needed. Despaigne, who defected from Cuba last summer, got the win less than two months after Byrnes signed him to a minor league deal. Byrnes was fired Sunday so he didnt get the chance to benefit from the decision. Despaigne had a 6.03 ERA in seven minor league starts in his first season as a professional after defecting from Cuba last summer. "It took me for surprise to be here," he said through an interpreter. "It was a dream come true." Despaigne kept the Giants off-balance all game by changing his arm angle and mixing in big, slow curveballs with his harder pitches. He allowed four hits and became the seventh pitcher in the past 100 years to throw at least seven scoreless innings with no walks in his first career start. Despaigne had the element of surprise in his favour as the Giants had not even seen him pitch in spring training. "At this point in the year youve kind of seen everything but he was just on," right fielder Hunter Pence said. "He was locating, he had the ball moving a lot of different directions. He threw me pretty much everything. He didnt really leave too much over the plate. I think he just mixed it up the whole game." The Giants lost for the 10th time in 13 games. Neither team had a hit in the first three innings before the Padres got to Cain in the fourth. The rally started when Everth Cabrera reached on a one-out infield single and advanced to third on Seth Smiths single. One out later, Grandal hit a drive to right-centre that initially appeared to clear the wall for a three-run homer. But Pence immediately signalled that a fan interfered on the play and ran toward the umpires to protest. The umpires called for a video review and the play was changed to a double with Smith being sent back to third base even though he most likely would have scored easily from first on a two-out hit to the deepest part of the stadium. Black ran out of the dugout to challenge the ruling and was immediately ejected by crew chief Brian ONora. "I just thought the logical thing to do was have Smitty score," Black said. "I was in disbelief when they placed him at third base." The call became moot when Medica followed with a two-run double to make it 3-0 as Cain struggled once again. The Padres tacked on three runs in the eighth with an RBI single by Cabrera, a run-scoring double to Smith and a throwing error by Pence. Cain allowed six runs and seven hits in 7 1-3 innings and has just one win in 12 starts this season. "Ive been throwing the ball good but I havent been making the pitch that I need to here and there to shut down an inning," Cain said. "I need to do a better job of doing that. I think everything else will work itself out but Ive got to make those pitches." NOTES: There was a pregame video tribute to Padres Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn, who died last week at age 54. There was also a No. 19 honouring Gwynn on the wall in right field. ... Padres 3B Chase Headley (back) missed his fourth straight game but could return Tuesday. ... Giants OF Angel Pagan (back) missed his seventh straight game. ... Giants INF Marco Scutaro (back) is scheduled to play three innings on a rehab assignment in the Arizona League on Tuesday. ... Tim Hudson (4-2) starts the second game of the series for San Francisco against Jesse Hahn (2-1). Robert McClain Jersey . -- The Los Angeles Clippers chose not to speak publicly about owner Donald Sterling before they faced the Golden State Warriors for Game 4 of their first-round series Sunday. J.R. Sweezy Jersey . Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., fired 11 aces and did not have a double-fault as he comfortably advanced to the third round at the Masters Series event. http://www.thebuccaneersfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Chris-Conte-Jersey/.J. -- Jaromir Jagr has hit so many NHL milestones this season for the New Jersey Devils that he is starting to downplay them. Gerald McCoy Jersey . 11 Ana Ivanovic and American Sloane Stephens, and former world No. Warren Sapp Jersey . MLB.com reported that the Dodgers locked the left-hander in for one year at $10 million with up to $4 million in incentives.VYSOKY UJEZD, Czech Republic - Jamie Donaldson shot 4-under 68 Sunday to win the Czech Masters and secure a spot on the European Ryder Cup team. Tied for second with Soren Kjeldsen overnight, Donaldson took the lead when his Danish opponent made two straight bogeys on the last two holes of the front nine. The Welshman surged further ahead with two birdies on the first three of the back nine. "This is big," Donaldson said. "Its been an amazing week. Ive had a lot of birdies here all week. Ive dropped too many shots, which stopped me from moving away a little bit, so today everything came together." Donaldson birdied six holes and dropped two shots for a total 14-under 274 in windy conditions at the Albatross Golf Resort near Prague for his third European Tour victory after the Irish Open in 2012 and Abu Dhabi Golf Championship in 2013. Donaldson needed a top-seven finish to guarantee a debut in next months match against the United States at Gleneagles. "Its so difficult to get into the team, the llads are playing so well," Donaldson said.dddddddddddd "You know that you have to play well to secure your place and it did come down to the wire." Bradley Dredge, who led after three rounds, was two strokes back for the first 1-2 Welsh finish on the European Tour. Dredge started the fourth round with a two-stroke lead but managed a 72 with two birdies and two bogeys for a 12-under 276 total and his second straight second place after last weeks Made In Denmark event. "Its been a great two weeks in terms of two seconds," Dredge said. "Two firsts wouldve been better. Slightly disappointed I didnt win one, but Ill have a few more chances before the end of the year, and see how that goes." Kjeldsen (71) finished tied for third with Merrick Bremner of South Africa with an overall 11-under 277. Stephen Gallacher (73) of Scotland, another Ryder Cup hopeful, shared seventh for 7-under 281 and will need a good result from next weeks Italian Open to have a chance to qualify. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> BMW POWER Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: