Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
between the Vancouver Canucks a

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> BMW POWER
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 19, 2018 5:17 am    Заголовок сообщения: between the Vancouver Canucks a Ответить с цитатой

NEW YORK, N.Y. - Carl Hagelins contribution to the New York Rangers playoff-opening win was etched all over his busted-up mouth. Some efforts dont directly show up on the score sheet. Hagelin took a high stick from Philadelphias Jason Akeson with 7:35 left, and had his mouth cut open. That gave the Rangers a four-minute power play, and they made the most of it. Brad Richards and Derek Stepan scored 47 seconds apart, and the Rangers beat the Flyers 4-1 on Thursday night to stretch their home-winning streak over rival Philadelphia to nine games. "He got me pretty good, but I will take that," Hagelin said with a smile through his injured mouth. "Anytime that happens, youre ready to take one for the team, especially on a day like this when its tied." Hagelin said the double penalty was called when the referee saw he was bleeding a lot. No stitches were required to close the wound. The effect on Akeson remains to be seen. The 23-year-old forward was called up for the Flyers final game of the regular season for the second straight year. He has played in only three career NHL games. "I went to hit him, and my back leg swung out and my stick came up," Akeson said. "It was unfortunate. Its not like I went out there trying to take a four-minute penalty. It was a sick feeling watching them score." Richards gave the Rangers their first lead when a rebound of Martin St. Louis shot came to him, and he fired it in from the right circle, punctuating the moment with an emphatic fist pump at 8:22. Richards and St. Louis hooked up again to help set up Stepans insurance goal. New York worked the puck around the Philadelphia end, and Richards faked a drive. He instead sent a hard pass to Stepan for a shot into the open left side. "If you dont score or dont get momentum there, it can go the other way pretty quickly, and they can build off that," Richards said. "One was huge, but to be able to go back out there and get the other one, obviously that won us the game." Defenceman Andrew MacDonald had given the Flyers a 1-0 lead in the first, but the Rangers answered with Mats Zuccarellos goal. Hagelin pushed New Yorks edge to 4-1 with 4:08 left off another assist from Richards. Henrik Lundqvist made 14 saves for the win. Ray Emery, subbing for injured No. 1 goalie Steve Mason, stopped 32 shots in the loss. The Flyers had one shot in the third period. "I thought we were in good position tied going into the third, and obviously we would like to have a better third period, but its a long series," Emery said. "We came in here for two games, we have to get one. "We would like to get one. We thought it might be that one, but I guess it will be the next one." Game 2 of the best-of-seven series is Sunday in New York. The Rangers havent lost to Philadelphia at Madison Square Garden since March 6, 2011, outscoring the Flyers 35-10 in that span. The Flyers took the lead on their first shot, after allowing four, following a big hit by Scott Hartnell on defenceman Ryan McDonagh to free the puck in the offensive zone. MacDonald, a trade deadline acquisition from the New York Islanders, wound up for a slap shot on the playoffs logo and sent the puck sailing past Lundqvist after it hit St. Louis in flight at 7:28. As the shot flew past him, McDonagh — who struggled with the puck several times in the opening period in his first game in April 1 — hit Claude Giroux in the side with his stick, sending the Flyers captain to the ice. Giroux was down on all fours before gingerly skating to the bench. He returned to action. "I was not myself, and just couldnt get a good grip on the puck, couldnt feel my skates," said McDonagh, who missed five games because of an injured shoulder. "The guys stayed positive with me and I found a way to contribute." The Rangers got even with 9:07 left on a strong, determined effort by Zuccarello. Benoit Pouliot skated in search of space and lost the puck off his stick in the left circle. Zuccarello swooped in, got the puck and fired a hard shot that Emery blocked away. While in stride, Zuccarello got the puck back and deftly slipped in a backhand for his second career NHL playoff goal. Rick Nash had five of New Yorks 14 shots in the first, mostly from long range, and nearly matched Philadelphias total of six in the frame. Both teams generated chances in the second period, but no goals. The Rangers again led in shots, but by a slight 9-8 margin. NOTES: Mason showed more improvement Thursday and was in attendance for the game. Flyers coach Craig Berube said he doesnt know if Mason will play in Game 2 on Sunday. ... The Flyers had their fewest shots in a playoff game since recording 14 against Montreal on April 28, 2008. Dylan Strome Jersey . Next week, hell try to add to the list. A Stanley Cup champion as a rookie, Seguin followed that up by becoming the youngest player to lead the Boston Bruins in scoring. Derek Stepan Jersey . Make the extra pass, take care of the ball, play defence and get more out of his bench. http://www.hockeycoyotesproshop.com/Coyotes-Michael-Stone-Adidas-Jersey/. PETERSBURG, Fla. Brad Richardson Jersey . The eighth-year point guard played in his 500th career game on Sunday, a 98-93 win over the Orlando Magic. Does he feel like hes played in that many games? "No," he said initially, before reconsidering. Tobias Rieder Jersey .com) - Matt Beleskey has helped give the Anaheim Ducks some scoring depth and hell look to stay hot on Wednesday night when his club hosts the struggling Philadelphia Flyers.Reaction to Saturday nights melee between the Vancouver Canucks and Calgary Flames is coming in from not just the media and fans, but from NHL teams, as well. Phoenix Coyotes enforcer Paul Bissonnette said he was watching the game with keen interest. "I was entertained to say the least," said Bissonnette. "[It was] must-see TV, especially when the stuff took place after the period." San Jose Sharks captain Joe Thornton agreed with the assessment. "Oh yeah, its great," Thornton told CSN Bay Area ahead of Mondays visit by those same Flames. "Very entertaining. Who wouldnt want to watch that?" As entertaining as the wild scenes might have been, Bissonnette thinks the situation could have been avoided and wondered about Flames coach Bob Hartleys decision to start his fourth line. "Maybe [it was] a bit gutless to start the fourth line," said Bissonnette. "Could it have been defused? Yeah...[you] can look att it either way.dddddddddddd..everyone would assume what he was doing was get things going physically and I dont mean by just hitting guys." Sharks coach Todd McLellan didnt sound to concerned about the prospects of a repeat performance on Monday night. "What happens if Doug Wilson signs Wayne Gretzky or Bobby Orr today?" McLellan responded to a the possibility of Hartley starting his fourth line again. Coyotes coach Dave Tippett said it wasnt the first time hes seen something like that over his years in the game. "Coach in the minors for five years and you see lots of stuff like that," said Tippett, who is in his fifth in Phoenix. The Coyotes bench boss concurred with his Canucks counterpart John Tortorellas take on the situation. "I think John said it best - you have to look out for the welfare of your players," said Tippett. The Coyotes are in action on Monday night when they host the Toronto Maple Leafs. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> BMW POWER Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: