Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
and that might be a very long time until you might go Ah,

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> BMW POWER
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 18, 2018 3:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: and that might be a very long time until you might go Ah, Ответить с цитатой

BOSTON -- Golden State didnt need another winning, last-second basket this time. The Warriors led by at least 20 points throughout the second half and beat the Boston Celtics 108-88 on Wednesday night, showing no letdown one day after edging the Indiana Pacers on a field goal with 0.6 seconds left. Klay Thompson hit that 12-foot turnaround to beat one of the NBAs best teams, 98-96. Against one of the worst, Thompson and David Lee scored 18 points each as the Warriors ended their road trip with a 4-2 record. "This win validates last night," Thompson said. The Warriors were determined not to ease up against much weaker competition than they faced at Indiana, which has the leagues best home record. "It was big for us," Lee said. "The starters really wanted to come out and set the tone tonight and not give the Celtics team any life." That plan worked. The Warriors scored the first six points and led 12-2 with just over five minutes gone as they moved a season-high 14 games over .500 with a 38-24 record. "I read where if we lost this game then that takes away (Tuesdays win). You cannot forget how tough it is to win games in this league," Golden State coach Mark Jackson said. "Fortunately, we did not fall in love with what we did in Indy." The Celtics (20-41) provided little resistance and lost for the seventh time in eight games. "It was a struggle for us," Boston coach Brad Stevens said. "Id like to find something that I could say we were better in, but there wasnt anything." Former Celtic Jordan Crawford had 15 points and Stephen Curry added 14 for the Warriors, who won for the seventh time in nine games. Kelly Olynyk scored 19 points for Boston. "We dont want to keep embarrassing ourselves and that is the mentality we are going to have," Jeff Green said. Lee started the scoring with an 18-footer and Andre Iguodala followed with a layup and a dunk for a 6-0 lead. Jerryd Bayless then hit a fadeaway jumper for Boston, but Golden State got the next six points on dunks by Curry and Thompson and a layup by Lee. The game was still competitive when Bayless two free throws cut Golden States lead to 42-33 with 5:55 left in the first half. Then Thompsons 3-pointer began a 19-7 run that gave the Warriors a 61-40 lead at halftime. Baskets by Lee and Andrew Bogut made it 49-33 before Rajon Rondo sank a free throw and Jared Sullinger made two for Boston. But then Golden State scored the next six points on a short jumper by Lee, a dunk by Iguodala and a 16-footer by Curry. A 3-pointer by Green cut the margin to 55-38, but Curry followed with a 3-point play. Rondo answered with a layup before Iguodala finished the first-half scoring with a 3-pointer with 10 seconds remaining. The sloppy Celtics committed 12 turnovers in the first half, leading to 15 points, while the Warriors turned the ball over just twice, leading to two points. "What hurt us more than maybe anything were the turnovers in the first half that led to the dunks that got those guys going," Stevens said. "I didnt think our effort was great." The Warriors took their biggest lead, 31 points, when two straight baskets by Thompson made it 80-49 with just over five minutes left in the third quarter. "Theyre hitting their stride a little bit," Stevens said. Now the Warriors head home for 13 of their remaining 20 games. "We took care of business on the road," Lee said. "Our thought is we shouldnt lose any more games at home." NOTES: Golden State has 20 road wins, tied with Oklahoma City for second most in the NBA. ... Jackson rested his starters in the fourth quarter. ... Rondo had 14 points and seven assists, but also had seven turnovers. ... Lee had a game-high 10 rebounds, while Bogut blocked three shots. Doug Gilmour Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Kyle Brodziak Jersey . MacLean clocked 8:24.91 seconds, eclipsing the previous mark of 8:27.59 set by Brittany Reimer of Victoria at the 2005 FINA World Championships in Montreal. MacLean and Tabitha Baumann of Ottawa -- second in 8:32.37 -- both went under the qualifying standard to be nominated to the Commonwealth Games and Pan Pacific teams. http://www.officialbluesnhlshop.com/chris-pronger-jersey/. -- The Los Angeles Dodgers signed Cuban shortstop Erisbel Arruebarrena to a $25 million, five-year contract Saturday. Custom St. Louis Blues Jerseys .Manager Brendan Rodgers told the Liverpool Echo on Friday that Sturridge pulled his calf muscle in training as he prepared to return from a five-week layoff due to a thigh strain. Wayne Gretzky Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Duck Calling With several marquee centres available via trade and expected to be available via free agency, the Anaheim Ducks could be primed to be big players in the coming days.To look at the numbers, youd have to be a fool to claim eSports is insignificant. 20 million people watched the recent Call Of Duty Championships, a tournament in which $2m in prizes was given away to competing teams. This years Dota 2 International - the biggest event of the eSports calendar - had a huge $20.8m in prizes given away. Last years World Championship for League Of Legends was watched by 36 million people, with a concurrent peak of 14 million - with this years tournament expecting to reach an even higher amount.Despite this, there is still a stigma attached to eSports, especially in the UK where the idea of competitive gaming is often met with ridicule, a fact that Charleyy Hodson - presenter of Ginx eSports TVs IRL programme - has to deal with regularly. I have a very supportive family, says Charleyy.So theyve all watched every single episode of IRL but I get messages every single week from them saying: I dont have a clue what theyre saying, are you sure this is real? It seems very silly. Watch Charleyy on IRL The docu-reality show that takes a look at the lives of pro gamers – this Tuesday at 9pm I have to say to them every single time, just imagine that its like every other sport on the planet and it makes sense.You know basketball is a thing, you know hockey is a thing, you know every single sport is a thing and though you may not understand those rules because youre a football fan or youre a golf fan, you still respect that theyre a thing in their own right. And video games are absolutely no different.The common argument against eSports revolves around its digital aspect, calling into question its legitimacy as a sport due to the indirect physical action.I remember going to Canada ages ago and watching American football, and I absolutely loathed it, Hodson continued.I didnt understand what was happening. But ever since Ive come back from there Ive watched the Super Bowl every single year and now I get it because I see it on the screen and it tells me all the rules.It makes more sense to me now because Ive committed to understand it, rather than just saying Nah, that ones not for me, its rubbish, its not a sport.As part of Ginxs IRL, Charleyy met with a selection of professional gamers - some who played as part of teams in huge, sold out arenas and some who broadcast their gaming live through streaming services like Twitch. Charleyys struggles with Hearthstone make it a favourite of the Ginx TV presenter She grew up with a love of gaming, and over the last five years has run her own video games blog titled Confessions Of A Gamer Girl.ddddddddddddor Charleyy, it was only when competitive gaming took off that she realised there was a sport for her.Im a very competitive person, says Charleyy.While I never submitted myself to any competitions, I was always into that aspect of people playing each other. My dads a massive football fan and when I was younger I tried to compete in sports but it never worked.But I always had that competitive edge - and I dont think I cared about any other sport until I realised where people were doing it with video games.Whether or not you agree that eSports should be classed as a sport or not, it is clear it is here to stay - however it is defined.It needs to not be so much on the skirts anymore, says Charleyy of how pro gaming can become more widely accepted.Theres a lot of mainstream people saying Eh, its a thing, but I dont know... we wont touch it, because we do what we do and we dont want to try something different.As soon as eSports is included - and that might be a very long time until you might go Ah, theres a Call Of Duty match on today, I think Ill watch that - but I think that as long as its not presented as something weird, something on the side then it will take off.Once its treated as its own legitimate form of entertainment, I think that is when people will come into it. Overwatch is one of the games that fans can enjoy watching In terms of the sorts of games Charleyy is into, she names Overwatch, Hearthstone and Destiny as the titles she enjoys watching at tournament level.Im a big fan of Overwatch, mostly because I havent got it myself yet, so I just like watching other people play it, she says.I think Hearthstone is an interesting one because for some reason I struggle with that game myself, I cant wrap my head around the logic. I think Im winning and suddenly Ill lose. So I think its more just curiosity of how the hell are people doing this? that makes me go and watch Hearthstone tournaments.As for Destiny, Charleyy draws attention to a recent video on YouTube where a Destiny player achieves 50 kills with no deaths, adding that its that kind of world record smashing stuff that I like watching.You can see Charleyy on IRL - the docu-reality show that takes a look at the lives of pro gamers - this Tuesday on Ginx eSports TV, at 9pm. Also See: WATCH: What is eSports? UKs first 24-hour eSports channel Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> BMW POWER Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: