Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
four games after a five-game losing streak. Stev

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> STREET RACING
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lxt1217

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 20, 2018 4:10 am    Заголовок сообщения: four games after a five-game losing streak. Stev Ответить с цитатой

As a start to a new career goes it is difficult to imagine anyone matching former champion Flat jockey Joseph OBriens four-timer from seven runners on his first day as a fully-fledged trainer. Justice Frederick got the ball rolling by winning the Irish Stallion Farms EBF Maiden at Gowran Park, which was swiftly followed up when Mai Fitzs Jack strolled home in the John B. Keane (C & G) Maiden Hurdle at Listowel.The third success came back on the level with OBriens brother, Donnacha, who also rode Justice Frederick, coming from nearly last on Zig Zag in the Gowran Park Golf Club Handicap. OBriens sister, Sarah, meanwhile, merely had to point Oathkeeper in the right direction to take the concluding bumper at Listowel, the pair bolting up in the colours of JP McManus.Multiple Classic winner OBrien has been overseeing a team of horses at his familys Piltown yard, but until he completed all his training modules they were competing under the name of his father, Aidan.To prove how seriously he is taking his new venture the fledgling trainer was sourcing new horses at the sales rather than watching any of his current ones run in person.Justice Frederick had been an odds-on favourite in the morning with a newcomer from OBrien seniors Ballydoyle base, Leo Minor, easily backable.However, right on the off there was a huge shift in momentum which saw Leo Minor go off favourite at 6/5 and Justice Frederick sent off at 6/4.Leo Minor came with a challenge but looked green on his debut and was beaten a length and a half, with the success coming 23 years after Aidan OBrien saddled his first winner, Wandering Thoughts, at Tralee.Donnacha OBrien said: He learned from the first day, and the step up to seven furlongs suited him.Annemarie OBrien, Josephs mother, added: The plan is to go for the Chesham at Royal Ascot.Mai Fitzs Jack won as an odds-on shot should. Made the 4/9 favourite on the strength of a second-place finish last time out, the result hardly looked in any doubt.Brian OConnell never had to exert himself and just had to keep his wits about him as his mount got in slightly too close to the final flight.Aidan OBrien was at Listowel, where he said: Straight away I got put in my place!It was great in Gowran and our own horse (runner-up Leo Minor) maybe got a little tired. I underestimated the strength of Josephs horse, obviously.His (Josephs winner Justice Frederick) first run was over five (furlongs) and is a horse that will get seven and further.This horse (Mai Fitzs Jack) was unlucky the last day when he made a mistake at the last two and I think the winner was a decent horse.Im not sure, but Id imagine hell (Joseph) keep him busy over the summer.He went on: Its a massive day for us and its great to get a win both over jumps and on the Flat.I couldnt believe when someone said to me that it was 23 years ago to the meeting (then at Tralee) that I had my first winner with Wandering Thoughts - I couldnt believe that, it is some coincidence.Joseph loves it (training) - he loved riding but it was tough for him for a long time (with weight); doing 9st every morning was very hard.Hes a big man now, hes well over 11st and he doesnt look heavy.No one will get more pleasure than me, but Ill have to keep my eye on the ball now!Zig Zag (7/1) weaved through nearly the whole field for his success, with Annemarie OBrien saying: Its been a great day for Joseph, and its nice to get a bracket for this horse. Hell go for something similar again.Oathkeeper could not have done it any easier as the 11/8 favourite, coming home with nine lengths in hand of Bel Sas.Aidan OBrien said: Its very exciting and great also for JP. It (Josephs career) is something to look forward to and he looks a fair horse.I think he might be going jumping now, but Joseph will discuss that with Frank (Berry, McManus racing manager).It has been an incredible day - how can you improve on that?OBrien swiftly registered his first double when Mai Fitzs Jack strolled home in the John B. Keane (C & G) Maiden Hurdle at Listowel.Sent off the 4/9 favourite on the strength of a second-place finish last time out, the result hardly looked in any doubt.Brian OConnell never had to exert himself and just had to keep his wits about him as his mount got in slightly too close to the final flight.OBrien says his team will be split roughly 50/50 between Flat horses and jumpers. OBriens day got even better later on when Donnacha OBrien gave 7/1 chance Zig Zag a tremendous ride as they got up to take the Gowran Park Golf Club Handicap, beating Phebes Dream by a neck.And it was four when OBriens sister Sarah merely had to point 11/8 favourite Oathkeeper in the right direction for a most impressive victory in the bumper back at Listowel, absolutely bolting up in the JP McManus colours. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports £3 free bet every time your team wins! Caleb Sturgis Chargers Jersey . They wanna make t-shirts about it and sell them at our next hockey game..DB: Wow, they want to make t-shirts? That sounds pretty amazing.MS: Yeah, I was also on the Top 10, I was number 1 today, so that was pretty cool. Mike Pouncey Chargers Jersey . Auld made 37 saves in a 5-3 loss to the Boston Bruins on Saturday. It was Ottawas first game without starter Anderson, who is out indefinitely after cutting his hand Wednesday night, and it was evident the team wasnt sure how to deal with the change in goal. http://www.prochargersteamstore.com/Youth-Virgil-Green-Elite-Jersey/.Pete Morelli said the back judge threw a flag on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens on a pass to Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew in Dallas 24-20 wild-card win Sunday. But the head linesman said there wasnt enough contact and that Hitchens was face-guarding, which isnt a penalty in the NFL. Derwin James Chargers Jersey .com) - Even on the day his New Hampshire football team became the nations top-ranked team two weeks ago, coach Sean McDonnell conceded something about the team they replaced at No. Justin Jones Jersey . According to USA Today the Finns have tapped forwards Jarkko Immonen and Sakari Salminen to replace injured forwards Mikko Koivu and Valtteri Filppula at the Sochi Games.Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - The goals came one after another. Riding a healthy power play, the Philadelphia Flyers beat the highest-scoring team in the NHL at their own game. Jakub Voracek, Mark Streit and Brayden Schenn had power-play goals and the Flyers scored five times in the second period to snap a nearly two-year losing streak against the Tampa Bay Lightning with a 7-3 win on Monday night. Chris VandeVelde, R.J. Umberger and Pierre-Edouard Bellemare also scored for the Flyers, who have at least one power-play goal in 11 of their last 13 home games and in six of their last seven overall. It was their first win over Tampa Bay since Feb. 5, 20133, snapping a six-game losing streak.dddddddddddd It was just their second win over the Lightning in the last 11 meetings. With Steve Mason out for two weeks with a lower-body injury he suffered in Saturdays loss to Boston, the Flyers turned to Rob Zepp, the 33-year-old who became the oldest NHL goaltender in 88 years to win his first career start last month. Zepp made 21 saves as the Flyers won for the third time in four games after a five-game losing streak. Steven Stamkos and Ryan Callahan had power-play goals and Brian Boyle also scored for the Eastern Conference-leading Lightning, who had a three-game winning streak snapped. White NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> STREET RACING Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: