Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
ing some key rallies, a

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> РЕМОНТ И ТЮНИНГ
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 09, 2018 4:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: ing some key rallies, a Ответить с цитатой

The Montreal Canadiens could have Alex Galchenyuk ready to go during their Eastern Conference Final series against the New York Rangers. Galchenyuk wore a regular practice jersey with his teammates at Fridays morning skate, indicating hes been cleared for contact. The 20-year-old forward suffered a suspected right knee injury in a game against the Chicago Blackhawks on Apr. 9. Galchenyuk, who skated on a line with extras Travis Moen, George Parros and Ryan White on Friday, was also on the teams Game 7 trip to Boston and took part in the morning skate wearing a non-contact jersey. "First of all, hes not played for six weeks or almost six weeks," head coach Michel Therrien said after practice. "So that was great news for us today that he was capable to practice with the team. "This is another step, and hes going to need some more practice with the team to make sure that hes in the best shape physically, mentally about performing in the playoffs. But thats good news. Eventually hell certainly get a shot because hes an important player for our team, but I was excited to see Alex back with the guys today." Canadiens Practice Lines Pacioretty - Desharnais - GallagherBournival - Plekanec - VanekBourque - Eller - GiontaPrust - Briere - WeiseGalchenyuk - White - Parros/Moen Markov - EmelinGorges - SubbanBeaulieu - WeaverBouillon - TinordiMurray PriceBudaj Los Angeles Rams Jerseys . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted Monday morning that Callahan - who is set to become an unrestricted free agent this summer, is now open to a six-year contract at less than $7 million per season. Todd Gurley II Jersey . The Raptors have to get through the pesky New York Knicks Wednesday at Madison Square Garden and can lock up the third spot in the Eastern Conference with a win or a Chicago loss in Charlotte. http://www.laramsfansshop.com/c-16-rams-aaron-donald-jersey.aspx. (January 11, 2014) – Once again Kevin Martin proved why he is the all-time TSN skins leader, winning $11,500 in prize money and a spot in the Travelers All-Star Curling Skins Game presented by Pintys final following a semifinal victory over Brad Jacobs earlier this evening at the Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre in Banff, Alta. Rodger Saffold Jersey . The Nevada Athletic Commission voted unanimously in Las Vegas to quit granting therapeutic use exemptions for fighters undergoing the so-called TRT. Eric Dickerson Jersey . -- Justin Verlander took a no-hit bid into the sixth inning and won his fourth straight decision, leading Detroit over the Kansas City Royals 9-4 Sunday and extending the Tigers winning streak to a season-high five games.QUEBEC -- Eugenie Bouchard gave Canada a 2-0 lead over Slovakia on Saturday in the Fed Cup World Group playoff tie at Laval University. It took world No. 18 Bouchard two hours seven minutes to beat No. 137 Kristina Kucova in three sets 7-6 (0), 2-6, 6-1. "I didnt play well today. I am proud the way I fought through it" said Bouchard after the match. The Montreal native started very slowly, not being able to find her rhythm, committing unforced errors and double faulting on important points. "Lack of consistency was a big issue for me today" she added. Down 0-3 in the opening set, Bouchard started winning some key rallies, and after tying the set 6-6 she won seven points in a row in the tiebreaker to take the first set 7-6. But Kucova, who never finished a season being ranked inside the WTAs Top 100, played with even more determination. Hitting winners off both sides with her two-handed groundstrokes she won the second set quickly and decisively. "I know I can play well against top players," said Kucova. "This year Ive already play 3 set matches against Flavia (Pennetta) and Alize (Cornet). Ive lost, but I know I can play at their level." Bouchard then centred herself and cruised to a 6-1 win in the final set. Earlier, Aleksandra Wozniak earned a 4-6, 7-5, 7-5 win over Janna Cepelova in the first match of the tie.dddddddddddd The Blainville, Que., native trailed 2-5 in the second set before she began playing more confidently off the ground, moving her opponent around the court and forcing errors from the young Slovak. "It was a difficult match," said Wozniak. "Weve never played before so I was focusing on reading her game, and this is why I was missing so much in the beginning of the match" Cepelova, ranked almost 100 spots higher than Wozniak, twice served for the match in the second and third sets but couldnt finish off the win. "I wanted to win this match so much! Ive been here for 12 days waiting for today," said Wozniak. "It was so close, and I thought Ive already won this match" Canada can secure a spot in the World Group I for 2015 in the first reverse singles match, when Bouchard plays Cepelova. The Canadians only need to win one match on Sunday to beat Slovakia for a place in the elite World Group. "But I have to play much better than today. Have to find my consistency before tomorrows match " said Bouchard. After the first match between Bouchard and Cepelova, Wozniak will face Kucova, and in doubles competition Torontos Sharon Fichman and Ottawas Gabriela Dabrowski will play Janette Husarova and Cepelova. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Store NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> РЕМОНТ И ТЮНИНГ Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: