Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
reat camp and he has done a good job of lea

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> BMW POWER
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Апр 19, 2018 7:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: reat camp and he has done a good job of lea Ответить с цитатой

So, is this the year of Buck Showalter, Bryce Harper and a Beltway Series? Or perhaps Albert Pujols, Yasiel Puig and a Freeway Series? Maybe a Bay Area matchup or something from the Show Me State.Plenty of World Series possibilities this year. And a lot to enjoy way before we get there, now that the playoff brackets are set.It took Game 162 to settle three races Sunday, a final afternoon that featured Derek Jeters farewell and Jordan Zimmermanns no-hitter.Just an epic day for an epic season, Nationals outfielder Denard Span said.A look ahead:FRESH FACES: Mike Trout, Stephen Strasburg and Adam Dunn all get their first playoff chance. Favored for the AL MVP after two near-misses, the 23-year-old Trout can boost his stature even more when the Angels host the AL wild card in the best-of-five division opener Thursday. Strasburg is rarin to go after Washington held him out of the 2012 post-season because of a pitch limit, a decision that still rankles some in D.C. a€” the Nats host the NL wild card Friday. Dunn has played 2,001 games, the most by any active big leaguer never in the playoffs. The slugging DH tries to help Oakland advance in the AL wild-card game Tuesday night at Kansas City, while the Royals make their first playoff appearance since 1985.LATE LIFTS: Jon Lester, David Price and Huston Street each got traded in midseason, deals designed with big games in mind. Price delivered the AL Central crown to Detroit on Sunday, and will pitch again when the Tigers take on Baltimore. Lester tries to extend his post-season brilliance when he starts for the As against James Shields in the wild-card game a€” the former Boston lefty is 3-0 vs. the Royals this season. Street has smoothly fit into the closers role for the Angels.MOST VALUABLE PLANS: Buster Posey and Andrew McCutchen split the last two NL MVP awards, but the San Francisco catcher has a couple of things the Pittsburgh centre fielder really wants a€” namely, a pair of World Series rings. By Wednesday night, only one of the stars will have a chance to earn the jewelry this year. Posey and the Giants visit McCutchen and the Pirates in the NL wild-card Wednesday night, with San Franciscos Madison Bumgarner set to start against Edinson Volquez.BANGED UP: Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw and St. Louis catcher Yadier Molina each spent time on the disabled list this year. Healthy now, they meet in a neat Game 1 Friday in Los Angeles a€” itll be 20-game winner Adam Wainwright vs. Kershaw, fresh off becoming the first pitcher to lead the majors in ERA for four straight years.Still to be determined: How much will Josh Hamilton play for the Angels? The former MVP has been limited to just one game since Sept. 4 because of side and shoulder injuries.Definitely out: Orioles third baseman Manny Machado and catcher Matt Wieters, both gone after season-ending surgery.THE DRUG CLOUD: Someday, maybe PEDs wont be so intertwined with HRs, RBIs and ERA. But performance-enhancing drugs are still a part of the conversation. Orioles slugger Chris Davis, the major league home run champ last year, was suspended 25 games in mid-September after a positive test for an amphetamine. Hes out at least through the division series. Baltimores Nelson Cruz led the majors with 40 homers this year and Jhonny Peralta hit a team-leading 21 for St. Louis a€” both players were suspended for 50 games last year in Biogenesis investigation. Yadier Molina Jersey . -- Downcast before the final game of what had been a difficult road trip, the Ottawa Senators found a way to dig out a little momentum in the desert before heading home. Lou Brock Jersey .C. - Brent Sutter scored 1:32 into extra time as the Charlotte Checkers came from behind to defeat the visiting Abbotsford Heat 5-4 on Sunday in American Hockey League action. http://www.baseballcardinalsauthority.com/Vince-Coleman-Jersey/. Louis Blues and back into top spot of the TSN.ca NHL Power Rankings. The Sharks had been ranked No. Dexter Fowler Jersey .C. -- After turning Tobacco Road into "Raleigh Top," Tennessee is headed to the round of 16. Bob Gibson Jersey . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit.REGINA -- It didnt take much time for Brett Swain to feel comfortable in a Saskatchewan Roughriders jersey -- about 15 minutes, in fact. The rookie slotback hauled in two touchdowns Saturday to help lead the defending Grey Cup champs to a 21-17 victory over the Ottawa Redblacks in a CFL pre-season contest at Mosaic Stadium. "I just had no idea what I was about to get myself into," Swain said. "The possessions and being on and off the field and not being able to make adjustments and doing everything on the run a I think I got used to all of that by the second quarter." Thats when veteran quarterback Darian Durant entered the game. Durant orchestrated a 91-yard scoring drive with his first possession, one that was capped with an 18-yard touchdown pass to Swain to give the Riders a 14-10 lead. Swains second touchdown of the game came on the Riders second offensive possession of the second half. Rookie quarterback Adam Weber found Swain for a four-yard touchdown strike, one that swelled Saskatchewans lead to 21-10. "I think (Swain) looked great," Durant said. "He has had a great camp and he has done a good job of learning the system and getting on the same page with the quarterbacks. I think hes going to have a role with us and I look forward to working more with him moving forward." With the departure of all-star slotback Weston Dressler to the NFLs Kansas City Chiefs and the retirement of the CFLs all-time leading receiver Geroy Simon, the Roughriders have a couple of holes to fill within their receiving corps. Swains debut with the Green and White should earn him more playing time in Saskatchewans second exhiibition contest on Friday against the visiting Edmonton Eskimos.dddddddddddd "I had a couple balls come my way and I made the most of them," said the six-foot, 200-pound Swain. "It was a slow start for me a still getting acclimated to the game, but I feel a lot more comfortable and I gained a lot of confidence today. Im excited to come in here and watch the game film and learn where I can improve." The Redblacks, on the other hand, have more than just a couple of roster vacancies. "You can see that (the Roughriders) are definitely in a rhythm and theyre communicating well and are all on the same page," said Ottawa quarterback Henry Burris, who was 5-for-6 passing for 40 yards in limited time. "Thats where were trying to get to. We have a lot of guys competing for jobs. "Other teams are just trying to plug a few holes. Were trying to put the whole kit and caboodle together here. We have a good idea of what we have, but we need to all be singing from the same sheet of music." Chevon Walker scored the Redblacks first touchdown, a one-yard plunge, which was set up thanks to Jamill Smiths 77-yard punt return to Saskatchewans two-yard line. Justin Palardy then booted a 44-yard field goal and the expansion Redblacks owned a 10-0 lead midway through the first quarter. Thomas Demarco played under centre for much of the second half for Ottawa and completed 4-of-7 pass attempts for 97 yards. His lone touchdown strike came on a 60-yard pass-and-run with receiver Travon Patterson in the third quarter. The Redblacks will visit the Montreal Alouettes on Friday, their second and final exhibition game. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> BMW POWER Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: