Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
sik, who had earlier missed a penalty, h

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> ЯПОНСКИЕ И КОРЕЙСКИЕ АВТО
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 16, 2018 9:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: sik, who had earlier missed a penalty, h Ответить с цитатой

TORONTO -- Home has been more sour than sweet for Toronto Blue Jays starter Drew Hutchison this season. The right-handers two shortest starts of the year have both come at Rogers Centre, and the briefest came on Sunday when he allowed six hits and five runs in three innings as the Toronto Blue Jays lost 5-0 to the St. Louis Cardinals for the second day in a row. Hutchison (4-4) is 1-3 with an earned-run average of 8.72 in five starts at home this season. He is 3-1 with a 2.03 ERA in eight starts on the road. The 23-year-old says he doesnt know the reason for the disparity. "Obviously I feel the same way when I take the mound every time, home or on the road," Hutchison said. "I just havent executed well here and put together good games." Blue Jays manager John Gibbons doesnt understand it either. "Hes definitely pitched better on the road, some guys are like that, its hard to put a finger on it," Gibbons said. "I dont know why it is. He wasnt very good today, but hes been pretty good for us." Hutchisons shortest start before Sundays was 3 1/3 innings against the New York Yankees, who scored six runs against him on April 6. Matt Carpenter and Jhonny Peralta homered against Hutchison while left-hander Jaime Garcia stifled the Blue Jays on three hits and three walks over seven innings. Right-hander Shelby Miller shut out the Blue Jays 5-0 on Saturday. "They stuck it to us pretty good the last couple of days," Gibbons said. "They pitched. We couldnt get anything going today." Garcia (2-0), who started the season on the disabled list after shoulder surgery ended his 2013 campaign, allowed three hits and three walks and struck out four in his fifth start of the season. The walks were the first he has allowed this year. "Theyve got one of the best lineups in the league and I knew it was going to be a tough challenge," Garcia said. "I was able to get them off balance a little bit and then tried to keep the ball down." Right-hander Pat Neshek replaced Garcia in the eighth inning and right-hander Trevor Rosenthal pitched the ninth. Blue Jays right-hander Todd Redmond took over for Hutchison in the fourth and pitched a bullpen-saving five scoreless innings, allowing four hits while striking out three. Left-hander Brett Cecil took over in the ninth. "(Hutchison) didnt have a lot of snap on the ball," Gibbons said. "They hit him around pretty good so I got him out of there. Redmond pitched a nice ballgame, kept us in the game." The series loss ended a string of seven successive series in which the Blue Jays had not been defeated, something they had not done since June of 2000. The Blue Jays (38-26) last were undefeated in eight consecutive series in 1993. "Just a great win, great series against a team that couldnt be any hotter than they were when we rolled in here," Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. "(Garcia) had a real good feel for everything today and executed when he had to. Exactly what we needed for this last game." The Cardinals (33-31) scored four runs in their bat-around second. Jon Jay and Mark Ellis singled. Peter Bourjos hit a sacrifice fly and Tony Cruz hit an RBI double that was followed by Carpenters second homer of the season, a drive to centre on a 1-1 change-up. "I felt good, I just had a bad second inning and let a big inning happen," Hutchison said. "I did a bad job of controlling the situation. I fell behind some guys and hung some pitches and made mistakes and they got hit." Peralta led off the third with his 10th homer of the season, a blast to left on a 1-0 slider. Hutchison retired the next three batters to finish his outing at 70 pitches. Hutchison was pitching on his regular four days of rest. Though some of his better outings have come with an extra day or two between starts, his shutout at Texas on May 16 came on regular four days rest. "I havent broken it down," Gibbons said. "Some days he has that little extra snap and some days he doesnt. Hes coming off Tommy John (surgery) but hes healthy. Probably in a lot of ways hes still building up -- a year off is year off. "They swung the bats good today, they came after him. I dont know if he was so bad, they attacked him pretty good." Hutchison said he felt nothing out of the ordinary throughout his short outing. Though there has been some concern about a dip in his velocity, that didnt seem to be the problem Sunday as he hit 94 and 95 miles per hour in the first inning and hit 95 once in the third. "The ball felt like it was coming out fine," Hutchison said. "I just hung some pitches. I left a slider up there for the double and then hung a changeup. I just didnt execute those pitches." NOTES: Attendance was announced as 45,726, the fifth sellout of the season. a The Blue Jays have signed two players selected in the draft, catcher Matt Morgan, 18, a fourth-round pick and right-handed pitcher Justin Shafer, 21, an eighth-round pick. a Matt Holliday (tight back) was scratched from the Cardinals starting lineup and Yadier Molina replaced him as designated hitter. a Former Blue Jay Carlos Delgado threw out the ceremonial first pitch before the game on behalf of the Extra Bases Foundation. a The Blue Jays open a three-game series against the Minnesota Twins on Monday night at Rogers Centre. Right-hander R.A. Dickey (6-4, 4.25 earned-run average) will get the start for the Blue Jays against Twins right-hander Ricky Nolasco (4-5, 5.65 ERA). Jordan Staal Jersey . Virtanen opened the scoring at 6:45 of the first period, then gave Canada a two-goal lead with a power-play goal 1:03 into the second. Sweden cut the lead in half when Daniel Muzito Bagenda scored a power-play goal at 10:57 of the second. Julien Gauthier Jersey . -- Canada played to expectation up until halftime. http://www.hockeyhurricanes.com/customized/. "I wouldnt read anything into what happened Saturday at Torrey Pines," Woods said Tuesday after an 18-hole exhibition for past winners of the Dubai Desert Classic. Joakim Nordstrom Jersey . According to Dave Stubbs of The Montreal Gazette, preliminary talks have begun between Markov - an unrestricted free agent this summer - and general manager Marc Bergevin. James Wisniewski Jersey . Marek Hamsik, who had earlier missed a penalty, headed Napoli in front in the 23rd minute and Pandev added a second goal five minutes from halftime. Alessandro Matri got Juventus back into the game just after the break but Pandev was on hand to score again in the 68th.SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Khari Stephenson broke a nearly yearlong scoring drought with two goals to help the San Jose Earthquakes beat the Houston Dynamo 3-0 on Sunday night. Stephenson, who last scored June 8 for Real Salt Lake, converted off a rare indirect free kick from deep inside Houstons penalty area in the first half, then converted from the penalty spot in the second half. Atiba Harris knocked in the rebound of his own header off the post for the clincher. It was the Earthquakes highest-scoring performance since their season opener. San Jose (3-4-4), which came into the game ranked 18th out of 19 MLS teams at 1.00 goals per match, won for the second time in three games. Houston (5-7-2) dropped its second straight game, both on the road. Riddled with injuries and national team absences, the Dynamo were playing for the fourth consecutive game with less than a full complement of 18 players. Dynamo goalkeeper Tally Halll made a pair of uncharacteristic mistakes to help San Joses cause.dddddddddddd In the 36th minute, Hall picked up a back pass from teammate David Horst, giving the Earthquakes an indirect free kick just outside Houstons 6-yard box. Shea Salinas touched the ball into the path of Stephenson, who blasted home to the far post. Stephenson scored again in the 58th minute after teammate Steven Lenhart, making his first appearance since March 29 due to a sprained knee ligament, drew a penalty on Houston defender Corey Ashe. Harris finished the scoring in the 70th minute, taking advantage after Hall was caught outside of his own box trying to clear a long pass forward by San Jose defender Jordan Stewart. Harris outjumped Hall to head to ball toward goal, then won the race to touch home the rebound for his first goal since June 29. San Jose goalkeeper Jon Busch made six saves for his fourth shutout of the season. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> ЯПОНСКИЕ И КОРЕЙСКИЕ АВТО Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: