Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
rs ago. "Theres a lot of guys in that room th

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> ОФФТОПИК
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 10, 2018 8:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: rs ago. "Theres a lot of guys in that room th Ответить с цитатой

PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. -- Martin Kaymer and Jordan Spieth are having a blast at The Players Championship -- one because hes playing good golf again, the other because thats all hes been doing. Kaymer followed his record-tying 63 on the Stadium Course on the TPC Sawgrass with a 3-under 69, capping off his round by hitting a pitching wedge to 3 feet on an island green with a back pin on the 17th hole. He had a one-shot lead going into the weekend as he tries to end more than two years without a victory. "Everything is coming together nicely," said Kaymer, a former PGA champion and world No. 1. Spieth, in his first big tournament since his runner-up finish at the Masters, hasnt shown any signs of a letdown. He pieced together another bogey-free round and converted pure swings into tap-in birdies on consecutive holes on the back nine that carried him to a 6-under 66. "I dont think its going to be possible to stay bogey-free for two more rounds with the greens firming up," Spieth said, not sounding at all like someone making his Players Championship debut. "Thats a nice goal to have, I think. When bogeys come, its going to be how I rebound." Kaymer was at 12-under 132. That matched the best 36-hole score on the Stadium Course at the TPC Sawgrass in 20 years, dating to Greg Normans record-setting performance. Norman made only one bogey that week. Spieth hasnt made a bogey all week -- he has gone 51 holes without a bogey going back to the third round at Hilton Head -- though he had to make a couple of tough chips look easy to keep a clean card. The 20-year-old Texan was still on the practice range when he saw Kaymer finish at 12 under, a score that felt impossible to catch in warm, blustery weather. The grass remained soft on the golf course, however, allowing players to take aim at the flags. Some players had no choice. Adam Scott, in his first tournament as a married man, kept alive his hopes of going to No. 1 in the world this week with three birdies in his last four holes for a 67. That was a 10-shot improvement from Thursday and enabled him to make the cut on the number at even-par 144. Brantford, Ont., native David Hearn finished the second round in a tie for 25th place. Rory McIlroy shot 42 on the front nine and appeared headed home early until making birdie on the 18th hole to salvage a 74 to make the cut. Not so fortunate was Phil Mickelson. He missed his birdie attempt on No. 18 and had a 70 to miss by one. Mickelson now has missed the cut in the two biggest events of the year -- the Masters and The Players. "I dont feel bad about the game," Mickelson said. "But mentally, Im just really soft right now." Kaymer is winless dating to the HSBC Champions in Shanghai at the end of 2011. The more good scores he sees, the more often his name is on a leaderboard, the more confidence he gains. Darren Clarke watched it for two days, referring to him as a "finely tuned engineer." Even so, the 29-year-old German is hesitant to look beyond the next day. He knows its tough to follow a record-tying round with anything remotely close. So he lowered his expectations, figuring anything around par would be suitable, and then kept his distance from the field. "Yesterday was just a very special day for me," he said. "Even though I shot 9-under par yesterday ... if people want to talk negative about it, I then shot six shots worse. But you can always go in the negative. I see very positive things that I backed up that 9-under par with another decent round." Spieth was even better. He had to scramble for par from short of the ninth green and from behind the 10th green. He hit his stride in the middle of the back nine with two shots that were nearly identical -- a 6-iron on the par-3 13th that rode the ridge down to about 4 feet, and a 6-iron from 184 yards on the 14th to 3 feet. "It was a nice break to land and roll to pin-high, because it was a very tricky pin with quite a bit of slope around the hole," he said. Spieth has said he was proud of how he played the final round of the Masters, even with a two-shot lead with 11 holes to play. His game looks every bit as solid at Sawgrass, a course he had only seen while playing a junior event. He finished second in that one, too. And thats what keep him going. Asked he if was getting bored being in contention so much, he smiled and said, "No, because I havent won one." "You should probably have to win every time in order for it to get boring," he said. "But not even Tiger gets bored." Russell Henley didnt make a par over his last six holes -- three bogeys, three birdies -- for a 71 and was in third place at 8-under 136. Sergio Garcia (71), U.S. Open champion Justin Rose (71), Gary Woodland (71), Lee Westwood (71) and Jim Furyk (6 were six shots behind. The course appeared to be getting slightly firmer by the end of the day. The excitement figures to start on the weekend. Custom Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys . Amare Stoudemire had 22 points and 10 rebounds, Carmelo Anthony scored 21 and the New York Knicks won their eighth straight game, 93-92 over Philadelphia on Friday night, sending the Sixers to their 23rd straight loss. Keith Tandy Jersey . -- Phil Hughes ended a personal losing streak that dated to last July, pitching into the seventh inning Sunday and helping the Twins top the Kansas City Royals 8-3 to avoid a three-game sweep. http://www.shoptheofficialbuccaneers.com/Elite-Demar-Dotson-Buccaneers-Jersey/. -- Slugger Jose Abreu, All-Star left-hander Chris Sale and closer Matt Lindstrom are on the disabled list. Lavonte David Jersey . -- What Anthony Jennings lacked in experience, LSU more than compensated for with a talented supporting cast in the Outback Bowl. Chris Baker Jersey . Interestingly, the culprits were not rookies, but well paid, experienced pros. The first gaffe came in the 24th minute of arguably the biggest early season MLS game in history between Seattle and Toronto. Sounder newcomer Marco Pappa, (with over 100 MLS games, and 39 Guatemalan Caps to his name) attempted a back pass to one of his central defenders.BOSTON -- Patrick Kane didnt have to score the Stanley Cup-winning goal this time to earn the Conn Smythe Trophy. His performance throughout the playoffs, and especially the final, did the trick. Kane, whose overtime goal in 2010 gave the Blackhawks their first championship since 1961, led Chicago in scoring in the 2013 playoffs. He finished with 19 points on nine goals and 10 assists, including nine points in his final 10 games. "Its much deserved," said captain Jonathan Toews, who won the Conn Smythe three years ago. "Theres a lot of guys in that room that could have won that. I dont think theres anyone better than him. They way he played down the stretch, we wouldnt be here without him. Hes a hell of a player. Im very happy for him." Kane joked that goaltender Corey Crawford (1.84 goals-against average and .932 save percentage) was snubbed. Cases also could have been made for left-winger Patrick Sharp and Boston Bruins goaltender Tuukka Rask. But Kane was one of the Blackhawks major catalysts, especially once coach Joel Quenneville reunited with Toews and Bryan Bickell on Chicagos No. 1 line. "I think it speaks more for my team than myself, personally," Kane said. "Playing with great players, it was the best year of my life just playing with these guys." Kane scored twice in Game 5 to put the Blackhawks on the verge of their second title in four years and was on the ice for two more goals in Mondays Game 66 clincher at TD Garden.dddddddddddd Nothing about those performances surprised Dale Hunter, who coached Kane with the Ontario Hockey Leagues London Knights in 2006-07. Hunter recalled on Monday when his brother and Knights general manager, Mark, called Kane into his office 10 games into a season that began with six or seven goals and a few assists. "(Mark) said, OK, Pat, youre playing outstanding and adjusting to junior-A fine, and youre doing really good," Dale Hunter said. "(Kane) goes, No, no, you havent seen me yet. Im better than that." Its hard to see Kane playing any better than he did in this Cup final and in parts of these playoffs. He had a hat trick, including the overtime winner, to send Chicago past the Los Angeles Kings in the Western Conference final. "When hes playing with the puck, hes so dynamic and skilled and fun to watch," Sharp said. "Sometimes we watch him a little bit too much. But hes a great player and once he started to get it into gear he was going to be lights out. He was lights out in this series and the last couple games against L.A." Being lights out, Kane said, had a lot to do with his teammates and linemates. "We actually came up with a name for myself this morning, calling me the Benefish, for the beneficiary of all their hard work," Kane said. "I had a couple chances to finish and ended up doing that, so got to give them the credit. "It ended up working out." Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> ОФФТОПИК Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: