Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
ack in the NL West this season. Adrian

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> ЯПОНСКИЕ И КОРЕЙСКИЕ АВТО
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 09, 2018 9:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: ack in the NL West this season. Adrian Ответить с цитатой

BASEL, Switzerland -- Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil lost a bid for the first ATP final of his career on Saturday at the Swiss Indoors as he stretched Roger Federer to the limit in a 6-3, 6-7(7), 7-5 loss. The 40th-ranked Pospisil, who played his quarter-final a day earlier after treatment for a stiff neck, suffered his second career loss against Federer. He lost to Federer at Montreal in 2011. "Its not easy to play someone you basically worshipped growing up," said Pospisil. "You want to win but you have a great amount of respect. "Its tough to compete if you give too much respect. I was battling with myself a bit." Pospisil put up a huge fight on Saturday, breaking the home hero as Federer served for the win leading a set and 5-3 in the second. Federer sent a forehand long to make it 5-4, with Pospisil then winning a tiebreaker for a set each. It took a ten minute game in the third set, with Posipisil saving three break points, before Federer could move into position to close out the match. "I calmed down a bit in the second set and started playing better," said Pospisil. "Physically I was very tired but there were no new injuries. "Roger is a champion and he came up with some really good shots when he needed them, That made the difference. he played great on the big points." Pospisil still takes away huge confidence heading to Paris and the final event of the ATP regular season starting Monday. He is trying to lift his ranking into the top 32 to insure a seeding at Januarys Australian Open. With a victory in Sundays final, the sixth-ranked Federer will also secure his place at the ATP Finals in London in just over a week, closing his most difficult season beset by back injuries and shocking defeats to lower-ranked opponents. Federer improved his season record to 40-13, his fewest wins since he posted a 49-21 mark in 2001, the year he turned 20. Pospisil was playing his third career semifinal and could not have asked for a more demanding challenge as Federer is a five-time Swiss Indoors champion. Pospisil has a 17-17 record this season. Earlier, defending champion Juan Martin del Potro also let the second set slip away against an unseeded opponent before beating Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France 6-4, 4-6, 6-2. Federer seeks to reclaim the title taken by the fifth-ranked del Potro last year. "Its always a pleasure for me," del Potro said about the prospect of playing Federer. "I know all the people are waiting for that final and it would be like a rematch for him." Del Potro has a 4-13 career record against Federer, though he has won their past two meetings, both on indoor hard courts at Basel and London a year ago. He also clinched his only Grand Slam title, the 2009 U.S. Open, against the Swiss star. Asked about Federers comments this week that he needed to improve, del Potro suggested: "It doesnt matter what he says -- its Roger Federer and he is playing in his hometown." Anthony Steen Jersey . -- In the stadium program sold at the Miami Dolphins game on Halloween, Richie Incognito was asked whos the easiest teammate to scare. Cameron Wake Jersey . - Even with a new coach, the Denver Nuggets still love to push the basketball. http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop.com/c-60-dolphins-leonte-carroo-jersey.aspx. - Steve Kerr of the Golden State Warriors will coach the Western Conference in the All-Star Game on Feb. Ryan Tannehill Jersey . The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s. Larry Csonka Jersey . Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. SAN DIEGO -- There is something about the Padres and playing them in San Diego that agrees with Hyun-Jin Ryu and the Los Angeles Dodgers. Ryu threw six strong innings and the Dodgers beat the Padres 2-1 Sunday soon after San Diegos general manager Josh Byrnes was fired. Ryu (9-3) had few problems against the light-hitting Padres, as he won for the sixth time in seven starts since missing more than three weeks with shoulder inflammation. "I try to be aggressive in every ballpark that I pitch in," Ryu said through a translator. "Today, I think the main thing was ball control. I was able to keep the ball down early and that was the story." The Dodgers, winners of 10 of 14, took two of three games in the series and have either won or split their last 11 series in San Diego. The last time they lost a series in San Diego was a three-game sweep in September 2010. "It felt good to get this series," Los Angeles manager Don Mattingly said. "We got a couple of runs early and youd like to keep tacking on. Hyun-Jin was throwing the ball good and our bullpen did a nice job to held on for the series." The left-handed Ryu gave up one runs and four hits, and he did not allow San Diego to get its first hit until the fourth inning. "He got off to a good start," said Dodgers catcher A.J. Ellis. "He kept them off balance the first time through the lineup. They made some good adjustments, made him throw more in the middle innings." In three career starts against the Padres, Ryu has allowed only two earned runs in 19 1-3 innings. Byrnes had been San Diegos GM since October 2011. The Padres went 76-86 in his first two seasons and are 32-44 and 13 1/2 games back in the NL West this season. Adrian Gonzalez and Dee Gordon drove in runs against Eric Stults (2-10). J.P. Howell pitched 1 1-3 perfect innings and Brian Wilson got two outs before Kenley Jansen finished off the four-hitter by pitching the ninth for his 22nd save in 25 chances. Hanley Ramirez got thee Dodgers going in the first with a one-out single.dddddddddddd He stole a base and took third on a wild pitch when Stults walked Yasiel Puig. Ramirez scored on Gonzalezs ground out. Ryu helped himself in the second when his sacrifice bunt advanced Scott Van Slyke and Ellis. Gordon drove in Van Slyke with an RBI single to right but Ellis was thrown out at home by right fielder Chris Denorfia. Denorfia had two hits off Ryu, including a leadoff double in the sixth. After a groundout advanced him to third, Denorfia scored on Carlos Quentins groundout. Mattingly decided to pull Ryu after the sixth because he sensed his starter was getting tired. "I would like to go deeper in the game but toward the end, I felt a little bit extra more fatigue," Ryu said. "After talking to Donnie about it, he made the call." Said Ellis: "It was typical Hyun-Jin. He gave us a chance to win the game. He makes big pitches when he has to. He comes to win." Stults rebounded from a string of six straight subpar starts as he allowed two runs on six hits in a season-high seven innings. He struck out five and walked three. It was just the second time in 24 starts that the lefty has walked more than two batters. "Location was better," Stults said. "I was able to limit the mistakes and was just able to kind of keep them off balance." Stults has lost seven consecutive decisions over eight starts. The last time he won was a 6-2 victory over Miami on May 10. NOTES: Dodgers LF Matt Kemp extended his hitting streak to 10 games, while Ramirez increased his to nine games. ... San Diego has scored 23 runs in Stults 16 starts. ... Padres 3B Chase Headley (back) missed his fourth straight game. ... Dodgers RHP Zack Greinke (9-3, 2.57 ERA) faces Royals RP Jeremy Guthrie (4-6, 3.86) Monday in the opener of a three-game series at Kansas City. The Padres travel to San Francisco on Monday with RHP Andrew Cashner (2-6, 2.36) squaring off against Matt Cain (1-3, 3.66). Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> ЯПОНСКИЕ И КОРЕЙСКИЕ АВТО Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: