Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
major. Haas had a 70 after they came in as part of a

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> ОФФТОПИК
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Мар 30, 2018 5:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: major. Haas had a 70 after they came in as part of a Ответить с цитатой

PHOENIX - Marcell Ozuna hit a two-out, two-run home run off Addison Reed in the ninth inning to spoil a brilliant Arizona debut by Vidal Nuno and give the Miami Marlins a 2-1 victory over the Diamondbacks on Tuesday night. Ozuna hit Reeds 2-2 pitch off the batters eye far above the 407-foot sign in straightaway centre. It was the fifth blown save in 25 tries for Reed (1-5) and the ninth home run the closer has allowed in 38 appearances. Nuno, acquired in the deal that sent Brandon McCarthy to the New York Yankees, gave up three hits, struck out a career-high seven and walked one in seven innings. He scored Arizonas only run. Mike Dunn (7-4) pitched one-third of an inning to get the victory. Steve Cishek pitched a perfect ninth for his 20th save in 22 opportunities. Miamis Brad Hand allowed an unearned run and eight hits in 6 1-3 innings but failed to win as a starter for the 14th consecutive time, the third-longest active streak in the majors. Hands last victory as a starter came almost three years ago to the day, on July 7, 2011, against Houston. After Brad Ziegler pitched a scoreless eighth, Reed came on and walked Ed Lucas to start the ninth. Giancarlo Stanton struck out and Casey McGehee lined out to centre to bring up Ozuna for his game-winning heroics. The game ended when Paul Goldschmidt, the NLs starting first baseman in the All-Star Game, flied out to deep right. The Diamondbacks were 1 for 12 with runners in scoring position and left 11 on base. The only Miami player to reach second against Nuno was Ozuna when he doubled with two outs in the fourth. Nuno reached when McGehee muffed a grounder, the third basemans second error and one of four by Miami. Ender Inciartis bunt single past the mound put runners at first and second with no outs. Aaron Hill followed with an RBI single. Goldschmidt grounded into a double play and, after Martin Prado walked, Cody Ross grounded out to strand the runner at third. The Diamondbacks stranded runners at second and third in the first, second and sixth innings. In the second, Nuno — not accustomed to batting because hes been in the AL — laid down a perfect sacrifice bunt to advance the runners. But Inciarti grounded sharply to short to end the threat. Another nice sacrifice bunt by Nuno moved runners to second and third with two outs in the sixth. NOTES: Goldschmidt hit his major league-leading 34th double. ... Arizona OF Mark Trumbo, who hit a grand slam in his rehab appearance with Triple-A Reno on Monday night, is expected to join the Diamondbacks after the All-Star break. Hes been out since April 22 with a left foot stress fracture. ... In the series finale on Wednesday, the Marlins send Nathan Eovaldi (5-4, 3.75 ERA) to the mound against the Diamondbacks Josh Collmenter (7-5, 3.9. Jean-Francois Gillet Jersey . The 49ers, 6-2 and riding a five-game winning streak following the bye week, also waived cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha and activated cornerback Eric Wright from the reserve/non-football injury list. Manningham made 42 receptions for 449 yards and one touchdown in 12 games and 10 starts last season before injuring his left knee in a loss at Seattle Dec. Jan Vertonghen Jersey .Y. - Through three quarters, the Brooklyn Nets could not shake the NBAs worst team. http://www.belgiumsoccerauthority.com/mousa-dembele-belgium-jersey/.Y. -- Phil Jackson lost out on his preferred coach, but hes working hard on keeping his star player. Toby Alderweireld Jersey .C. -- Kevin Harvick won his first career pole at Darlington Raceway on Friday as he looks to chase his first Southern 500. Dries Mertens Jersey . At times during a solid but not spectacular season, they looked all three. Still the defending AFC champions persevered, riding their top-ranked defence and key contributions from younger players to a 12-4 record and their eighth playoff appearance since 2000, remarkable consistency in a league where change is the only constant. BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Mark Calcavecchias 8-foot closing putt for birdie put him in a better mood and sole possession of the second-round lead in the Regions Tradition at Shoal Creek. Calcavecchia insisted that only the first benefit was meaningful. He shot his second straight 3-under 69 on Friday to reach 6 under and take a one-stroke lead over Jay Haas at the Champions Tour major. Haas had a 70 after they came in as part of a four-way tie in the major championship. Haas missed a 4-footer on No. 18 to give Calcavecchia a shot at the solo lead at the midway point. Calcavecchia said finishing with a birdie improves his mood, lead or no lead. "It really doesnt matter, other than the fact that Im happier that I made the putt on the last hole, made the 8-footer for birdie as opposed to missing it," said Calcavecchia, who is seeking his first Champions Tour win since the 2012 Montreal Championship. "Sixty-nine sounds better than 70, it always has. "It always feels good to birdie the last hole. Leading as opposed to being tied for the lead, that makes no difference whatsoever to me." It was the highest score for a 36-hole leader at the Tradition since J.C. Snead was 6 under at Desert Mountain in 1996. The 36-hole leader has only won one of the last nine majors on the 50-and-over tour, with the exception being Mark Wiebe last year in the Senior British Open. Calcavecchias main concern is a rib problem he aggravated late in Thursdays round, leading to upper back spasms. He said it began flaring up again after swings starting on No. 14 Friday. "Its like a delayed reaction, then it kind of goes away," he said. Kenny Perry and Olin Browne were 4 under. Perry had a 68, and Browne shot 71. Browne was part of the first-round logjam along with Chien Soon Lu, who shot a 77. Haas birdied the first four holes, and Calcavecchia had three birdies on the first six holes. "I didnt put myself into a lot of bad positions," Haas saiid.dddddddddddd"Being 4 under after four was kind of a dream start and it kind of slowly got away from me. But I like my position. I feel pretty good about my situation going into the weekend." He bogeyed No. 5 after landing in the bunker and then three-putted No. 15 for another bogey. Haas followed that with a 35-footer for birdie on No. 16. Calcavecchia also had a bogey on the 15th hole after having a bad lie about 10 yards right of the green. He chipped it some 15 feet past the hole. Calcavecchia said he started his round knowing Haas had gotten off to a good start and that Tom Pernice Jr. -- who finished with a 70 and was four strokes back -- had also opened with four straight birdies. Beyond that, he said hes not a scoreboard watcher. "Theres no point in really looking at this stage," Calcavecchia said. "Youre just trying to play the course and make as many birdies as possible and pars. Still a long way to go. If it was a three-rounder like most of our regular tournaments, it would be a little different story maybe. But were only halfway done." Haas takes a different approach. "I look at scoreboards all the time," he said. "I like seeing my name up there and seeing whats going on and all that. Its such a long race and theres so much golf left to be played that Im not too concerned about one shot here and there. You hate to throw any shots away obviously, but Im still feeling pretty good about where I am." Perry had three birdies on the final nine holes and was already looking forward to Round 3. "Saturdays the rocking chair day as I call it, and Ive got to make my move on that day," said Perry, who also had two bogeys. "I need to shoot another one of these or a little better to get back into it for Sunday." Defending champion David Frost was five strokes back and two-time winner Tom Lehman was six away from the lead. Both had 71s. Fred Couples was 7 over after a 77. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> ОФФТОПИК Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: