Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
y, his second straight scoreless start.V

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> ПДД/КРИМИНАЛ
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мар 27, 2018 9:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: y, his second straight scoreless start.V Ответить с цитатой

Sunrise, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Nick Holden scored the go-ahead goal at 11:03 of the third period, and the Colorado Avalanche went on to post a 4-2 victory over the Florida Panthers on Thursday night. Holden fired a point shot that deflected in off the stick of Panthers forward Scottie Upshall with one second left on a power play. Jarome Iginla added an empty-netter with 27 seconds remaining. The goal was the 573rd of Iginlas career, moving him into a tie with Mike Bossy for 20th all-time in NHL history. Semyon Varlamov made 30 saves for the Avalanche, who picked up their first win on a five-game road trip that began with one-goal losses to Washington and Carolina. Roberto Luongo stopped 25-of-28 shots for Florida, which opened a five-game homestand following a 4-2-0 road trip. There was a lot of pressure by the Panthers to begin the game, but a breakdown in their own zone resulted in a goal for the Avalanche. Defenseman Tyson Barrie skated in freely from the right point with the puck and ripped a shot past Luongo at the 2:11 mark of the first period. Rookie defenseman Aaron Ekblad tied it three minutes later at the end of a 5- on-3 power play. The No. 1 pick in the 2014 draft snapped a shot from the high slot through traffic and behind Varlamov at 5:15. Floridas power play had been struggling of late, going 0-for-13 in the past five games. The Avalanche grabbed a 2-1 lead when Gabriel Landeskog made a strong move out from behind the net with the puck and slipped it under Luongos right pad at 13:02 of the second period. Colorados second lead lasted only 23 seconds. Aleksander Barkov went to the front of the net and tapped in Brad Boyes feed from the right wing for the tying goal. Game Notes Luongo played in his 837th career game, tying Jacques Plante for 11th all-time among NHL goaltenders ... Colorado rookie forward Borna Rendulic left the game with a foot injury and didnt return. Emmanuel Mudiay Jersey . - Titans quarterback Jake Locker will miss the rest of the season with a Lisfranc injury to his right foot, leaving Tennessee trying to rally with Ryan Fitzpatrick. Will Barton Jersey . LeBron James leads the Miami Heat in a quest for three consecutive championship titles, while Tim Duncan looks to add his fifth ring with the San Antonio Spurs when the series tips off with Game 1: Miami @ San Antonio on Thursday, June 5 at 9 p. http://www.authenticnuggetsproshop.com/Paul-Millsap-Jersey/. A broadcast source said the deal is for five years. The agreement calls for a minimum of 17 regular-season games as well as the East and West Division finals being broadcast annually on ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNEWS. Wilson Chandler Jersey . The Canadiens captain, who underwent surgery on his injured biceps in the off-season, had been skating with the team in a non-contact capacity since last week. Jamal Murray Jersey . In the Brewers six games this season, no starter has allowed more than three runs. "We see the guy in front of us do a great job and we want to do even better," Gallardo said after the Brewers beat the Red Sox 4-0 on Sunday, his second straight scoreless start.VANCOUVER -- Kenny Miller saw a chance to spend some time with his family and he took it. Miller and the Vancouver Whitecaps mutually agreed to terminate the Scottish nationals contract on Sunday, freeing the 34-year-old to take a vacation with his wife and children. "What this does is it gives me six, seven weeks to get a holiday, which Ive not had since Ive been out here, so its been a couple years since Ive been on a holiday with the family. So well get away on holiday probably in the next few weeks," said Miller. "Then we can sit down and hopefully find us a new club come the first of July (transfer window)." The 34-year-old Miller joined Vancouver in June 2012 and during his time with the club the native of Edinburgh made 45 appearances in all competitions. He had 13 goals and three assists in that span. "We are thankful for the contributions Kenny made both on and off the pitch during his time in Vancouver," said Whitecaps head coach Carl Robinson. "He has been a great role model, a constant professional, and someone who I consider a very good friend.dddddddddddd We wish him and his family all the best." Miller has no specific plans worked out yet and said hed be happy to land anywhere. "To be honest with you, I wouldnt rule anything out," said Miller. "Ill be able to get away and look at all options to see what it brings. But like I said, I wouldnt rule anything out, its just a case of my agent getting down to work and finding us a new home." The contract termination came with no hard feelings, said Miller, who enjoyed his time in British Columbia and Major League Soccer. "Its the nature of the business that were in," said Miller. "Clubs have got to look after their base interests and obviously players have got to look after theirs. The club obviously wanted to move in another direction and I wanted to do something as well. "I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Vancouver, its almost been two years now. Ive enjoyed my two years there." Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> ПДД/КРИМИНАЛ Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: