Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
with Coach (Paul MacFarland) and II tol

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> ЯПОНСКИЕ И КОРЕЙСКИЕ АВТО
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Мар 23, 2018 6:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: with Coach (Paul MacFarland) and II tol Ответить с цитатой

NEWARK, N.J. -- The Montreal Canadiens tried hard to move into the NHLs top ten in the first round, but the team they were in discussions with ultimately decided to use its own selection. "The price was big and we were willing to pay, but it didnt work," Habs GM Marc Bergevin said Sunday night, explaining he made an offer that included draft picks and players. Ultimately, Bergevin said he was very satisfied with the player the Canadiens ended up getting with their first choice, right-winger Mike McCarron. McCarron is listed at six foot five, 228 pounds and would provide the Habs with much-needed size up front. "This is a very physical player and he has character," Bergevin said. "Hes still very young, and he will put on weight and get stronger. He has really good potential." The Michigan native, selected 25th overall, has been compared to Milan Lucic, the Boston Bruins forward who has given the Habs headaches in recent years. He played last year with the U.S. National Team Development Program, where he had 11 goals, 18 assists and 166 penalty minutes in 49 games. He was ranked 35th among North American skaters according to NHL Central Scouting. McCarron said he wants to be the type of player that can be effective up and down the lineup. "I feel I can be effective on a fourth line and a first line," he said. "I can mix things up on the fourth line and create plays on a first." His Canadian Hockey League rights belong to the London Knights, but its possible McCarron could go the college route. He signed a letter of intent with the Western Michigan Broncos, who are headed by former NHL coach Andy Murray. McCarron said he would speak to his advisers and make a decision in a week. The Canadiens had three more picks in the second round. With their 34th overall choice, the Habs picked centre Jacob de la Rose. He is listed at 6-2, 176 pounds and had six goals and six assists in 38 games for Leksand in the Swedish Division 2 league. Hes pegged as a potential third-liner. "I need to improve several aspects of my game, but I really want to work on my offence," he said. Two picks later, the Canadiens selected the first goalie of the draft, Zachary Fucale of the Halifax Mooseheads. The Rosemere, Que.-native posted a 2.35 goals against average in 55 games last year as he guided the Mooseheads to the Memorial Cup. Asked about the pressure of playing in his hometown alongside Carey Price, Fucale said he wanted to take things one step at a time and climb up the teams depth ladder quickly. "For now, I want to savour this moment," he said. With the 55th overall pick, the team grabbed Artturi Lehkonen, who played last year in the Finnish Elite League. The five-foot-nine, 163 pound left-winger had 14 goals and 16 assists in 45 games. The Canadiens have often between criticized for missing out on local talent. But on Sunday, they grabbed four players from the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Along with Fucale, the Habs picked the Swiss native Sven Andrighetto from the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies (No. 86), Martin Renway from the Gatineau Olympiques (No. 116) and Jeremy Gregoire from the Baie-Comeau Drakkar (No. 176). Andrighetto, a small, 20-year-old winger, was a force in junior last year with 98 points in 53 games. He aims to start next season with the Hamilton Bulldogs. Gregoire, a forward who some thought would go earlier in the draft, had an up-and-down season. "I know what Im worth and Im looking forward to showing it," he said. "Im really happy to get picked by the Canadiens." The Canadiens also just missed out on a chance to get P.K. Subbans brother, Jordan. Bergevin said the Habs were interested in the defenceman, but the Vancouver Canucks snatched him up with pick number 115, right before the Canadiens were set to go. The Canadiens opted to trade away their seventh round pick, 206th overall, to the Florida Panthers their seventh round pick in 2014. Victor Rask Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) – He had good saves on Giroux, Akeson, and Hartnell tonight. Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys . -- A year ago, Flavia Pennetta was close to retiring from tennis. http://www.hockeyhurricanes.com/customized/. (AP) -- The head of the committee that developed Major League Baseballs plan to expand instant replay says he is optimistic the system will be in place this season, even though owners and unions for players and umpires have yet to approve. Teuvo Teravainen Jersey . After deputy commissioner Bill Daly said the league would consider pulling out of Sochi if something "significant" happens before players arrive, those set to participate are trying not to worry about that scenario. James Wisniewski Jersey . The Durban-based Sharks withstood a furious second-half fightback to beat the Queensland Reds 35-20 for a fourth straight win which gave them a five-point lead atop the championship table. The Hamilton-based Chiefs scored two late tries to beat the Cape Town-based Stormers 36-20 for their third win, after the Stormers rallied from 24-6 down to 24-20 with six minutes remaining.ST. CATHARINES, Ont. - Connor McDavid keeps reliving the final seconds of winning world junior gold for Canada. Lawson Crouse remembers it like it was yesterday.More than two weeks after ending the nations gold-medal drought at the world junior championship, McDavid and Crouse are still glowing about it.You say you want to move on and stuff like that. You got to, McDavid said Tuesday before practice for the CHL Top Prospects game. But its hard to say you dont miss it. I miss it so much. I think it was two weeks (Monday) or whatever. I was talking with some of the guys yesterday and I miss it a lot. I miss that feeling and that energy and that buzz.The buzz of Air Canada Centre, loud with almost every fan wearing red-and-white, was intoxicating. It has taken time for McDavid to move past that night and the biggest accomplishment of his hockey-playing life.Its pretty common to have a little bit of a letdown after world juniors, McDavid said. Your game is so ramped up and everything is riding on a single play and everything like that. Then you come back to the OHL, which is still great hockey and all that, but its not the world juniors.A letdown by McDavids definition doesnt seem to be so bad. The projected No. 1 pick in Junes NHL draft had at least a point per game since going back to the Erie Otters, a total of five goals and four assists in five games.McDavid, who has 60 points in 23 games, called four points in two games an all right weekend.Crouse, whos also expected to be a top-10 pick, also had some difficulty mentally adjusting when he returned to the OHLs Kingston Frontenacs.I went back and I tried to do too much, and I sat down with Coach (Paul MacFarland) and II told him that, Crouse said.dddddddddddd He just said, Well, just do the things that got you there. After two games I kind of got back to my normal self.Crouse has four goals and three assists in six games. Dont call it a letdown.Its not necessarily a letdown, but its a different style, he said. Youre playing with the top guys and then you go back and you kind of have to adapt to getting back to what got you there and doing the things well.McDavid and Crouse were at their best at the world juniors, as Canada went undefeated to win gold. Crouse said he learned from each teammate and opponent to improve his game.Just the level of play and how much you have to execute things to a tee, Crouse said. You have to compete every shift. I feel like I do that well. Obviously I just try to build off that game in and game out.McDavid picked up a big lesson, too, about what pressure situations are like.Just that experience of playing in the big games and winning and all that, McDavid said. To have that experience under my belt and some of those big-game moments and stuff like that, its good to take back with you.With 11 points in seven games, McDavid tied for the tournament lead in scoring. A few months ago he said it was up to this world junior team to restore the belief of Canadian hockey fans, but in the aftermath of doing that he didnt feel a weight come off his shoulders.People asked me if it was relief that I was feeling, but it was nothing but joy, McDavid said. Its not thinking, Oh we finally did it, or whatever. Its just youre so happy to finally have a dream come true and live that with those 22 guys and the staff and all that.___Follow @SWhyno on Twitter Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> ЯПОНСКИЕ И КОРЕЙСКИЕ АВТО Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: