Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
he Riders will find the next Weston Dres

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> BMW POWER
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 24, 2018 7:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: he Riders will find the next Weston Dres Ответить с цитатой

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- A dominating two-week road trip for the Chicago Blackhawks gave warning to the rest of the NHL: Its going to be difficult to dethrone the defending Stanley Cup champions. The Blackhawks seven-game, 13-day trip ended with a sixth straight victory Saturday night, as Patrick Kane had a goal and an assist in a dominant first period and Antti Raanta made 32 saves in a 5-2 win over the Phoenix Coyotes. "We loved the trip," said coach Joel Quenneville, whose team improved to an NHL-best 20-4-4. "We loved the consistency. We loved the contribution were getting across the board." After watching a 3-0 lead become 3-2 after a sloppy second period, Brandon Bolligs goal with 9:11 left put it away for Chicago. Andrew Shaw and Niklas Hjalmarsson also scored for the Blackhawks, and Marian Hossa added an empty-net goal. Rob Klinkhammer and Martin Hanzal scored for the Coyotes, whose fourth loss in five games left coach Dave Tippett fuming. "Thats the top team in the league and we come out and start like that?" Tippett said. "Thats just unacceptable." On their annual, lengthy trip while the United Center hosts the circus, Chicago played in Colorado, toured western Canada and stopped in Dallas on Friday night, where the Blackhawks prevailed in the 11th round of a shootout. After stopping 10 of 11 shots in the shootout less than 24 hours earlier, Quenneville gave Corey Crawford the night off. Raanta, who secured his first NHL victory Wednesday in Calgary, showed poise in his second start after the Coyotes got within a goal late in the second period. "It was much easier to play today than in Calgary," Raanta said. "It was a pretty good game and I felt really good," The Blackhawks showed no fatigue early, while getting some help from the bumbling Coyotes, who have made a habit of falling behind early. Phoenix was called for too many men on the ice after the first shift 49 seconds into the game, and 25 seconds later Derek Morris was sent to the box for holding. Chicago took advantage of the 5 on 3 against the leagues 27th-ranked penalty killing unit as Kane deflected Hossas shot from the point, beating goaltender Mike Smith high for Kanes 16th goal of the season. The Blackhawks went up 2-0 when Shaw picked up the puck in a scramble in front of the net and sent a soft, bouncing backhand that squirted past Smith by the left post at 9:18. Less than two minutes later, Hjalmarssons took Kanes pass off the boards and beat Smith from the corner and Chicago had three goals on 12 shots. "Great start. It could have been our best period to start a period all year," Quenneville said. It marked the second time this week Phoenix, which has been outscored 28-16 in the first period this season, had fallen behind 3-0 in the opening 20 minutes. "I dont know what it is. We obviously arent ready for the first period," Hanzal said. "We have to start making sure we are ready because this is unacceptable." Phoenix got within 3-1 early in the second period when Michael Stone intentionally shot wide. The puck bounced off the boards directly to Klinkhammer, who poked it in the net by the near post for his fifth goal, while Stone got an assist. Chicagos parade to the penalty box allowed the Coyotes to make it a game. With Hjalmarsson serving four minutes for slashing and then complaining about it, Hanzal redirected Radim Vrbatas pass in front of the net to make it 3-2 with 4:04 left in the second. But Chicago later killed off a 5-on-3 power play. Smith stopped 31 shots in what Tippett called a "very average" performance in a sour ending to a record-breaking night off the ice for the Coyotes. Despite competition in the area from the Arizona-Arizona State football game and the Jazz-Suns game, the Coyotes announced they broke a franchise record for single-game revenue, in part because all luxury suites were sold and the team has cut down on ticket giveaways. The sellout crowd of 17,321 was a high point for the once-troubled franchise, which was under NHL control until a group led by George Gosbee took over this summer and committed to keep the team in Arizona. But the Coyotes fell to 0-2 against the Blackhawks. "The consistency is what were appreciating," Quenneville said. "The energy and enthusiasm in the locker room and on the bench is as good as weve seen it here." NOTES: Coyotes D Rusty Klesla, who was waived Tuesday, sent to the minors Wednesday and then recalled Friday so he could attend to a personal matter, was a healthy scratch. ... The Blackhawks host Dallas on Tuesday in their first home game since Nov. 17. ... The Coyotes begin a four-game road trip Tuesday at Edmonton. Sheldon Richardson Jersey . The flanker began his comeback from a right shoulder injury by coming off the bench on Saturday when Wales opened with a victory over Italy. Warburton replaces Justin Tipuric, one of three changes announced on Tuesday by coach Warren Gatland. Thomas Rawls Jersey . The Major League Soccer teams were scheduled to play on Saturday night, but their game was rescheduled after Stu Tudor was hit during a pregame storm. The 54-year-old lieutenant in the Columbus Fire Department is in critical condition in the intensive care unit of the Ohio State Medical Center. http://www.seahawksfansprostore.com/Black-Delano-Hill-Seahawks-Jersey.html?cat=1009. Edmonton opened the season with 14 straight victories before falling Friday night 10-8 to the host Colorado Mammoth in National Lacrosse League action. Eddie Lacy Jersey . By then it was clear: The 76ers were going to win for the first time in two months, and they were going to do it with ease. The 76ers snapped their NBA record-tying, 26-game losing streak, routing the Detroit Pistons 123-98 on Saturday night to avoid establishing the longest skid in U. Bradley McDougald Jersey . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void.Of all four games played in in Week 1, the most impressive were the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on two levels. First, Investors Group Field is as special as a football stadium and home field for the Bombers . I didnt have the opportunity to visit the facility last year, so this year when I found out we were going to be there in person, I was eager to take a look. And it lived up to my expectations and more. Outside, the visual concept and construction is exceptional. The sheer size, the lower bowl, the overhang of protection - all looks and feels professional and impressive. The only criticism is they could have developed a more advanced scoreboard for the patrons, but thats the only negative I can express. Other than that, Investors Group Field is a gem of a football field inside and out. And its inside where its even more enlightening. The visitors locker room is better than most home locker rooms in North America. The weight room, meeting rooms and medical facilities are excellent and all in close proximity to one another. The architects and financiers involved did great work - a magnificent upgrade from the old stadium. As far as the game went, I enjoyed the dominate win with cautious optimism. No argument from me that Winnipeg was the better team, but as with any football game theres a reason why a team wins and a team loses. Winnipeg won because Toronto was not ready to play. The best indicator of that were the opening drives, seven plays, 62 yards and a touchdown to start the first half and then six plays, 62 yards and a touchdown to start the second half. They were not ready to play and to the credit of the Bombers they took advantage. Toronto lost because of Drew Willy. Not an overwhelming statistical day, but he looked very comfortable as a quarterback. He was calm, precise and prepared. In football, when one person has success there are always others assisting. Offensive coordinator Marcel Bellefeuille had his quarterback very well prepared and you have to think Buck Pierce had a calming influence too. Willy looked great. Now I say cautious optimism, because I seriously doubt that the Bombers next opponent - the Ottawa Redblacks on Thursday night - will provide 16 penalties just in the first half for a second week in a row. For the Argos, next week is an intense test again. Saskatchewan Roughriders in their home opener with questions about pass rush, pass coverage and on field playing discipline. No time is on their side with a weekend away from football and five full preparation days. But after Saturday afternoon, Toronto has to know if they have good players that did not play well, or players that cannot play at a CFL pro level. Tough question to answer. Game No. 2 of Week 1 was Montreal at Calgary - Bo Levi Mitchell vs. Troy Smith. Mitchell played well especially when you consider it was his fourth start and his fourth win. He has a good deep ball which all receivers love to see and like Drew Willy, was calm as a pro. Troy Smith had to be polite, being a tough day and all. Yes -theres a new offensive coordinator, new offence, only one game of action in the second exhibition and of course, the wind. But I saw a quarterback who could not throw effectively at all. I counted 10 overthrows with receivers wide open. Whats surprising is that I did not see this massive inaccuracy last year at all. Somethings missing. I am sure as a pro, Troy Smith will find the problem and get it fixed by Friday nights game against BC. At least I think so. The drama in this game was from a vicious hit by Kyries Hebert on Jon Cornish . Was it retaliation of the Nik Lewis hit on Marc-Olivier Brouilliette? I dont think so. The Lewis hit was legal, the Hebert hit was not. If legal, players dont get enraged to defend another player, if illegal they do. I think Kyries just "lost it" in a game that was already determined. I have seen it many times - when one team is dominating another team and it is only the beginning of the fourth quarter, it can get ugly fast and it did in Calgary.dddddddddddd. To the players credit, Kyries Heberts apologetic comments and Jon Cornishs calm and thought out explaining why was impressive. As much as a Calgary home win could be predicted and a dominant Bomber win is a unique surprise, Im not sure how to evaluate the 27-20 win by Edmonton in BC. Early on, this looked like the Lions were ready and Edmonton was anything but. Three plays and six points to start a game for B.C. is an ultimate start. Yet you really have to give the Eskimos compliments because as the game moved went on, you could sense that Edmonton was getting stronger and B.C. was fading. A question and an issue going into the game and the season is: can Mike Reilly be protected through the season? Although its early and there were some individual pass rush breakdowns, it does not look like it will be a 60-sack season in Edmonton and it looks as if Reilly spent some time on a baseball diamond perfecting a second base slide. Once in the first and once in the third, Reilly could have played the hero and dove for extra yards putting his brain in jeopardy. Instead, he did the intelligent response and slid into second to stay in the game. No one touched him, there was no brain injury risk and it was a nice, mature play. One thing Reilly must do is tell his new running back Tyler Thomas to learn how to pass block and who to pass block. Thomas took the job from Hue Charles and looked as fast and quick as anticipated. But he was beaten physically for a hit on the quarterback and again mentally for a hit on his quarterback. Thats one aspect of his game that must improve ASAP as someones help depends on it. Another player that caught my eye was Dexter McCoil – a linebacker who was a previous safety. Sometimes a player just looks too athletically good not to think there is a spot for him somewhere. McCoil runs like a 511" guy and has long arms to compliment the speed. Edmonton went into the game without J.C. Sherritt - their best middle linebacker. Now Im not saying McCoil is the next Sherritt, but depending on ratio there has to be a place for him on game day. For BC, this was a tough loss. Next week theyre in Montreal to play an Als team that also needs to bounce back. BC allowed a fake field goal for a first down and a fake kick-off to lose possession. That should never happen.Finally, Ticats and Riders. The 31-10 final flatters the Ticats, as I have not seen a more dominant performance by one team in an opener in a long time. Running back Anthony Allen looked confident in his first game as a Rider. Im not sure if the Riders will find the next Weston Dressler but just may have found the next Kory Sheets. Allan is a big back and has the patience and explosive ability when the opportunity presents itself. Now one game doesnt create a confident reality, but it seems with 27 carries for 158 yards in difficult weather, Allen is off to a great start. To say this will be a difficult week for Kent Austin and his Ticats is stating the obvious. There next two games are at Edmonton and at Calgary and then the home opener at Tim Hortons Field. What do you do? How do you approach the work week after being physically abused on both offensive and defensive lines? Because its only Game 1, I do think you have confront yourself and learn from your mistakes. I would not want to be in the video meetings with the Ticats. Just like the Argonauts, this next week will say a lot not only about Hamiltons talent and character. The single biggest issue is quarterback protection. Now its not as simple as blocking better. Protection is a combination of quarterback skill, pass blocking design, route running and running back toughness. All four elements come into play for a pass play to produce perfection. The next two games will say a lot. Finally, Ill enjoy watching the Ottawa Redblacks play come Thursday night in Winnipeg. I believe for this league to make it, Ottawa must thrive as a CFL city (and a 10th city must be found out East). As the nations capital, you must have a good team and as a country you must include one of the hidden gems of our country along the East Coast. Looking forward to Thursday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> BMW POWER Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: