Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
ement of Rule 40" as a foundation

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> ОФФТОПИК
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 09, 2018 8:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: ement of Rule 40" as a foundation Ответить с цитатой

NEW YORK -- Deron Williams confidence is sky high and hes taking the Brooklyn Nets along for the ride. With the Nets winning streak in jeopardy, Williams scored 23 points, 11 in the final six minutes, to lead Brooklyn to a 104-99 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. The Nets were trailing 85-82 midway through the fourth quarter following Josh McRoberts dunk and free throw. Thats when Williams took over. He hit a driving layup with 6:00 left, then a 3-pointer on the next possession. He followed that with a steal and two free throws to give the Nets an 89-85 lead with 5:22 remaining. The home team never trailed again in registering its 10th straight win at the Barclays Center. "My confidence is getting back. Thats a good thing for me," said Williams, who also had eight assists. "I tend to play well when my confidence is high. I just have to keep it there." Joe Johnson had 20 points for the Nets. Shaun Livingston finished with 17 and Andray Blatche had 13. Thornton and Mason Plumlee each had 11. "He (Williams) has been clutch the last month or so," Plumlee said. "Hes made a lot of big plays in some of these wins. He has more bounce to his step." Al Jefferson led Charlotte with 18 points and 12 rebounds, and Gary Neal added 17 points. After Williams streak put the Nets ahead, the Bobcats managed to pull within 97-95 on Neals 3-pointer with 1:33 left. After Paul Pierce hit a free throw with 1:18 remaining, Kemba Walker missed on a 3-point attempt and Williams followed with a foul line jumper with 37 seconds left to give the Nets a 100-95 lead. "Deron took control of the game and made plays on both ends," coach Jason Kidd said. "Hes making all the right basketball plays and not settling." After Shaun Livingston hit a free throw with 21 seconds, Neal hit another 3-pointer to bring the Bobcats to within 101-98 with 17 seconds left. Then Williams hit two more free throws with 16 seconds remaining to help clinch the win. "I took what the defence game me," Williams said. "They made their run and we needed to make one back. I just happened to be a big part of that, but it could have been any of us." The Nets took their biggest lead of the game at 38-25 on Marcus Thorntons 3-pointer with 8:19 left in the first half. The Bobcats began the game on a 6-0 run, their largest lead of the night. The Nets finished the game with only seven turnovers, tied for their lowest this season. The Bobcats committed 15, five in the fourth quarter. "Turnovers were the biggest difference in the game," Charlotte coach Steve Clifford said. "We had a couple of unforced ones late that were at key times." Chris Douglas-Roberts and Gerald Henderson scored 13 points each for the Bobcats. Cody Zeller had 10. "Thats the Deron were used to seeing," Blatche said. "His confidence is high. Hes playing great and carrying this team." NOTES: The Nets havent lost at home since Jan. 31 against Oklahoma City . Brooklyns home winning streak is longest current streak in the NBA and is the franchises longest since the New Jersey Nets won 12 straight Dec. 16, 2005-Feb. 8, 2006 . Brooklyn has beaten Charlotte nine of the last 10 meetings, with the Bobcats only victory during that span coming on Nov. 20, 2013. Before that, Charlotte hadnt won in the series since April 11, 2011. Jerrell Freeman Jersey .That sight softened the blow of what ended up as a 4-3 shootout loss to the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday night.Knowing their teammate was fine after a scary headfirst fall in the opening minute of the game helped calm the Maple Leafs. Tracy Porter Jersey . His absence against the Celtics comes a day after he scored 43 points in the Heats 100-96 win at Cleveland. http://www.probearsonline.com/authentic-mitch-unrein-bears-jersey/. -- Syracuse was dangerously close to letting another less talented opponent pull off the upset when C. Jordan Howard Jersey . Abduraimova had not won a tour-level match since 2009 but was a wild-card entry in Tashkent and broke her opponent twice in each set to reach the second round. Second-seeded Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania advanced easily by beating Kateryna Kozlova of Ukraine 6-3, 6-1, while No. Tom Waddle Jersey . Directly ahead was open field, the end zone and the Seattle Seahawks place in the NFC championship game.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. @kfraserthecall do you think reducing carcillo suspension was right?? I sure dont agree with bettman!! — david grosnick (@dgrosni) June 3, 2014 David:As a man that wears the "stripes" yourself, I am certain you endorse the following statement contained in the Leagues press release following Commissioner Bettmans ruling on the Daniel Carcillo appeal: "The National Hockey League does not and will not, under any circumstances, tolerate or condone the abuse, physical or otherwise, of our on-ice officials. The strict and proper enforcement of Rule 40, therefore, plays a critical role in safeguarding the integrity of the game by maintaining a safe and respectful working environment for our officials." From that release I point to the phrase, "The strict and proper enforcement of Rule 40" as a foundation in rendering a fair verdict in this matter. As such, I personally agree with the Commissioners thoughtful and well laid out decision to revise the initial rule application and relative category that was determined by the game officials from 40.3 (Category ll, not less than ten games) to 40.4 (Category lll not less than three games). For the complete Commissioners opinion, please click here. I maintained a public position from the outset of this incident that a violation under the definition of rule 40.4 (Category lll) had been committed by Daniel Carcillo as he attempted to free himself from the grasp of Linesman Scott Driscoll in ann emotionally charged moment.dddddddddddd. Through the testimony provided by all parties at the appeal hearing the following statement from the Commissioners opinion is most pertinent to his final determination: "Here, Messrs. Carcillo and Driscoll, as well as the NHLPA, agree that he Players application of physical force was solely for the purpose of getting free of Linesman Driscoll. That conclusion is supported by my review of the video footage and by the fact that there was no history of bad blood that would suggest that the Player bore any personal animus against the Linesman that might motivate his actions. I thus conclude that the application of physical force was "solely for the purpose of getting free" of the Official." The agreement by Driscoll in this statement, with regard to Carcillos "purpose", is an important admission of fact in the appeal process and to derail any potential ill feelings from the officiating fraternity that they are not adequately being protected by the League. This, coupled with the fact that Commissioner Bettman recognized Carcillos actions were not "accidental" and more serious than a "push or shove" to properly calibrate Carcillos suspension to six games should satisfy all parties and maintain the strict and proper enforcement of rule 40. By revising this offence to Category lll the suspension could have ranged from three to nine games. With everything taken into account, I support the Commissioners decision to reduce the initial 10-game suspension of Daniel Carcillo to a meaningful six games under the revised category. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> ОФФТОПИК Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: