Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
still a work in progress. "I just dont rea

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> BMW POWER
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 02, 2018 5:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: still a work in progress. "I just dont rea Ответить с цитатой

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon has been suspended indefinitely without pay for another violation of the NFLs substance-abuse policy. Blackmon was previously suspended the first four games of this season for violating the policy. So this is at least his third violation in about 18 months. And the Jaguars are acknowledging he has a problem. "All of us who are a part of the Jaguars family care very deeply about Justin and his well-being," general manager Dave Caldwell said in a statement. "That said, he must be held accountable and accept the consequences announced today by the NFL. "His suspension will provide him the opportunity to receive the attention and professional treatment necessary to overcome his challenges, and we will support him during this time. The Jacksonville Jaguars will evaluate Justins status once he has successfully met the criteria to be considered for reinstatement to the league." Blackmons suspension begins immediately. Unlike his four-game suspension, he wont be allowed in the building during this one. He will be eligible to apply for reinstatement prior to the start of the 2014 season. "I want to sincerely apologize to Mr. (Shad) Khan, my teammates, my coaches and to the Jaguars fans for not utilizing the resources that I was provided to overcome my challenges," Blackmon said in a statement released by his agent. "I am determined to overcome the issues that have resulted in this situation, and I truly appreciate the support that the Jaguars and my agent have shown me. "I will address these matters with the type of intensity I usually direct toward my on-field play so that I can be ready to be a productive member of the team and community next season. Again, I am truly sorry to Mr. Khan, my teammates and coaches and to the Jaguars fans for the impact of my situation on the team as well as to my family and friends and those that have been there for me during these challenging times. Nobody is more disappointed with all of this than me." Since the winless Jaguars (0- arent on the hook for the rest of Blackmons salary this season -- they also might try to void what remains on his rookie contract -- they could keep him on the roster in hopes he turns his life around. After all, the troubled receiver has proven to be talented in two seasons. Blackmon has 29 receptions for 415 yards and a touchdown this year. He has 93 catches for 1,280 yards and six scores in 20 games -- all since Jacksonville traded up to select the former Oklahoma State star with the fifth overall pick in the 2012 NFL draft. Blackmon credited his four-game suspension for his success this season, saying he used the time away to get in better shape. He also acknowledged last month that his reputation was still a work in progress. "I just dont really care about people on the outside," Blackmon said. "I dont care what they got to say. I dont really care how they view me because they dont try to know me. They wont ever know me, so thats not important to me. They can feel however they want to feel. I dont really care about that. "All I can do is control what I can control, and thats showing up here, trying to get better every day and carrying that out there on the field." Blackmon has been involved in three substance-related incidents in three years. He was arrested on a misdemeanour DUI charge in Texas in 2010 after officers caught him speeding on a suburban Dallas highway. The charge was later reduced to an underage alcohol possession charge. A little more than a month after the Jaguars drafted him, he was arrested during a traffic stop in Stillwater, Okla., after a breath test allegedly showed his blood alcohol content to be three times the legal limit. A subsequent violation landed him the four-game suspension. Phillip Danault Jersey . Armstrong was given the rank of "Chevalier" -- or Knight -- in the "Legion dHonneur" in 2005, the last year of his seven consecutive Tour de France victories. Noah Juulsen Jersey . The defeat leaves the 41-year-old Nestor to concentrate on the mixed-doubles event after winning 12 straight matches and winning Australian titles in Brisbane and Sydney with two different partners. "This was a little bit of a let down, but all credit to them," said Nestor. http://www.hockeycanadiensauthority.com/doug-harvey-canadiens-jersey-c-21/.Stanton suffered fractures in his face and other injuries when he was hit by a pitch Sept. 11. The Marlins are confident hell fully recover and be ready for spring training, and they hope to reach a long-term agreement with him. Bob Gainey Jersey . Others describe it as taking the parrot for a walk. Larry Robinson Jersey . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization.OAKLAND, Calif. -- In yet another December trade by general manager Billy Beane, the Oakland Athletics have acquired outfielder Corey Brown from the Washington Nationals for cash. Brown has played in 36 major league games in parts of three seasons, batting .175 with two homers and four RBIs. After recently trading Seth Smith to San Dieego, the addition of Brown provides further depth to an outfield figuring to feature Yoenis Cespedes in left field, Coco Crisp in centre and Josh Reddick in right.dddddddddddd The 28-year-old Brown, a first-round pick by Oakland in the 2007 amateur draft out of Oklahoma State, can play all three outfield positions. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> BMW POWER Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: