Street Racing - Уличные Гонки и Тюнинг
 Правила/FAQПравила/FAQ    ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
from Toronto on Friday night that sent D

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> ПДД/КРИМИНАЛ
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
lw789

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 31, 2018 4:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: from Toronto on Friday night that sent D Ответить с цитатой

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- If this was Mike Shanahans final game with the Washington Redskins, it was just like the season. Very disappointing. Jerrel Jerigan caught a 24-yard touchdown pass and ran 49 yards for another to lead the New York Giants to a 20-6 victory over Washington on Sunday. Shanahan has not only seen the Redskins (3-13) finish the season with an eight-game losing streak just a year after winning the NFC East, but his future coaching the team is uncertain because of his shaky relationship with oft-injured franchise quarterback Robert Griffin III. The Giants (7-9) also arent going to the playoffs, but they closed the season with a 7-3 record after losing their first six games. Its a finish that probably will have two-time Super Bowl winning coach Tom Coughlin back next season, unless the 67-year-old decides he has had enough. The game was the final one at MetLife Stadium until the Super Bowl on Feb. 2. This one was about as ugly as it gets, and the constant rain and injuries didnt help. The Giants lost quarterback Eli Manning (ankle), receivers Rueben Randle (knee), Hakeem Nicks (ankle) and offensive tackle Will Beatty (broken leg) in the regular-season finale, while the Redskins saw cornerback Josh Wilson (calf) and defensive end Jarvis Jenkins (head) leave the game. Before leaving at the end of the first half, Manning combined with Jernigan on a 30-yard catch and run that set up the touchdown pass two plays later for a 7-3 lead. Jernigan got his other touchdown on the final play of the third quarter on an end around after taking a handoff from Curtis Painter, who played the second half with Manning out. Manning finished 10 of 24 for 152 yards with the touchdown and his career-high 27th interception of the season. Josh Brown had field goals of 34 yards in the second quarter and 38 in the fourth. The way the Giants defence was playing, thats all New York needed. Washington got field goals of 31 and 49 yards from Kai Forbath, both after Giants turnovers. The Redskins finished with 251 total yards after converting on 5 of 20 third-down attempts. Kirk Cousins, who started third straight game since RGIII was shut down, was 19 of 49 for 169 yards with two interceptions. The game might have been the last for Redskins linebacker London Fletcher, who said he is 99 per cent sure his 16-year career will end this season. He played in all 256 games in his career, starting the last 215, an NFL record for linebackers. Chris Johnson Jersey . Algeria led 3-0 at halftime, but withstood a stronger South Korean second half performance to claim its first World Cup win since 1982 and move into second place in Group H with one match left to play. Defeat for South Korea means it must now beat already-qualified Belgium to stand a chance of progressing to the knockout stages. Jeff Locke Jersey . LOUIS -- The Atlanta Braves used a two-run rally in the ninth to end their road trip with a win. http://www.baseballmarlinsstore.com/Marcell-Ozuna-marlins-jersey/. According to USA Today the Finns have tapped forwards Jarkko Immonen and Sakari Salminen to replace injured forwards Mikko Koivu and Valtteri Filppula at the Sochi Games. Martin Prado Jersey . Granato was an assistant for the Pittsburgh Penguins for the last five seasons, and he was also part of Team USAs staff at the 2014 Olympics. Dee Gordon Jersey .A. Happs hold on a spot in the Blue Jays starting rotation is in question.OAKLAND, Calif. - More than worrying about the daunting task of trying to replace All-Star Josh Donaldson or dwelling on the shock of being traded from Toronto, Brett Lawrie is embracing the idea of staying healthy as he joins the Oakland Athletics.Bidding farewell to the Blue Jays unforgiving turf field could be a big benefit for his body moving forward, too.(It) treats my body kind of silly and throws it off, he said, noting now, Its grass and dirt. Im excited.Oaklands new third baseman was acquired in a trade from Toronto on Friday night that sent Donaldson to the Blue Jays. Also coming to the As in the deal were left-hander Sean Nolin, right-hander Kendall Graveman and minor league shortstop Franklin Barreto.Lawrie missed a call from Blue Jays general manager Alex Anthopoulos, then quickly called back to learn he had been traded.I was kind of at a loss for words to be honest with you. I didnt really know what to say, it happened so fast, Lawrie said. Its almost like I was dreaming.Lawrie wants nothing more than to stay on the field, and figures if that happens the rest will take care of itself. He acknowledges hes had his share of bad luck, and playing on turf didnt do him any favours as a player who is constantly moving and cutting.Give me 550 at-bats in a row. These are thinggs I havent had yet in the big leagues, he said.ddddddddddddHe didnt play again after Aug. 5 following a left oblique strain he suffered in his return after being sidelined for more than a month with a broken right index finger.It marked the third oblique injury of Lawries four-year career. He strained his left oblique in a warmup game for the 2013 World Baseball Classic in March 2013, missing the first 14 games of the season. Lawrie also missed almost a month with a right oblique strain in late 2012.The 24-year-old Lawrie, who grew up in British Columbia, has already been on the disabled list six times.For myself its about staying healthy and getting a substantial amount of playing time. Its a new chapter, he said. This is a team that likes to win. I havent been on that side of the coin. I am a big piece of this puzzle, I feel like.Lawrie was a first-round pick by the Brewers at No. 16 overall in the 2008 draft. Traded to Toronto in December 2010, Lawrie made his major league debut Aug. 5, 2011. He played 125 games in 2012 and 107 in 13 before this past season was cut short.Now, he is gearing up to be at full strength for the start of spring training in 2 1/2 months at Oaklands new Arizona home in Mesa.All signs point toward 100 per cent, Lawrie said. I feel great. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов STREET RACING - УЛИЧНЫЕ ГОНКИ, DRAG RACING, DRIFT -> ПДД/КРИМИНАЛ Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: